Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Did you ever hit a foid?

Smack a bitch?

• Total voters
She also looked at me and laughed a lot and when the teacher told us to “settle down:soy:” I blamed It on her by saying “shes disrupting my education:p”nothing happened and we went back to messing around:feelshehe:
Ask her out

Nah I’m pretty sure she’s with another guy, she said something about it a couple weeks ago, and also even if she wasn’t I could never:feelsrope:
Cuck, entertaining the whore until Chad arrives. :feelsclown:

I flinged my fist at a foids face one time at school, sadly she dodged it. But thankfully all the holes started ignoring me instead of bullying me after that.:panties:

As a kid i used to have fights with them

I hit one once. I was extremely angry with them and their bullshit. Don't regret it even though I got shit for days. Everyone is always quick to defend the female.

I got into a fight with my mom

In self defense sheboons are vicious creatures

When I was 7 I punched another girl in my class in the ass. Only time in my life I've touched a girls ass without paying.

When I was 7 I punched another girl in my class in the ass. Only time in my life I've touched a girls ass without paying.
:feelswhere:

i kicked my foid cousin in the shins when i was a kid because she fucked with my legos :feelsEhh:

Ah yes, i too am an involuntary celibate virgin who beats his wife, how could you tell? :feelzez:

t. Same faggot who thinks Demon Slayer is better than HXH
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
uncultured asf:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

At school I lashed out a few times after getting bullied, kicked a few girls and jabbed one in the arm and then she cried her eyes out. I got suspended a 1 week for that. White knights were on on me when I got back, especially a 6f 2 guy twice my weight always trying to fight me. :feelsBox:

I used to choke my sister.

I punched a foid in the face when I was 11. She sat next to me in class and one day she got annoyed at me so she started punching my arm, I told her to fuck off but she kept doing it so I punched her full force in the face. It made her fall off her chair onto the floor and she started crying. It was lifefuel as she was an entitled brat who made fun of me because I hadn't received a kiss from a foid while she was fucking guys from other schools so I gave her what she deserved.

And btw I wasn't a typical 11 year old in terms of size. I was already 5'10 and 160 lbs at that age. She was very small, like 4'9 and 80 lbs, which makes it even funnier.

mom and sister