Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did YOU ever hear the Tragedy of Chidambaram The Currycel?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Chidambaram The Currycel? I thought not. It’s not a story the feminists would tell you. It’s an incel legend. Chidambaram was a currycel who practiced Dandayamana Maltyagasana, so powerful and so wise he could use shit to influence the bitches to fuck him… He had such a knowledge of standshitting that he could even fuck multiple bitches at a time. The Dandayamana Maltyagasana is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic.

Moral: never trust an apprentice.

@Copexodius Maximus You think Disney should hire me to write the story for the next Star Wars?

He was a legend. I pray to his idol everyday

You know chudur_budur is on .club

I googled Chidambaram and found this:

He's performing ancient standshitting in this picture. The bitches flocked to him moments later.

I did hear it but I considered it only a legend

I thought Chidambarams power came from the primordial Chads ?

I thought Chidambarams power came from the primordial Chads ?
The Primordial Chads were the first to practice the Dandayamana Maltyagasana,but they eventually passed on.