Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Did you ever have a suicide attempt before?

PureImagination

PureImagination

I want a Girlfriend so bad it drives me crazy
★★★★★
I had 2

1st was with 13 when I tried to hold my breath until I die but i was too retarded to realize that's not how it works

2nd was just 2 weeks later when i tried to strangle myself with a rope build with clothes, my family caught me in time and I successfully gaslighted them into believing that it was a accident

None till date

I never had the guts, though many times i wished i was dead, i still do.

Not yet but the day of retribution is approaching rapidly

tried hanging once but i fucked up the knot

Once at 14 yo but i pussied out

I had 2

1st was with 13 when I tried to hold my breath until I die but i was too retarded to realize that's not how it works

2nd was just 2 weeks later when i tried to strangle myself with a rope build with clothes, my family caught me in time and I successfully gaslighted them into believing that it was a accident
Once I was in 9th grade electrician
survived
Would never do it again

Never legit attempted, but was seriously planning it many times, particularly back when my physical health was much worse

I had 2

>Suicide ATTEMPT
I am not a foid attention whore.

Held my father’s 45 smith&wessen to the temple of my head with the finger on the trigger when i was 16 but i backed out due to me being.m a coward with the fact that it’s not even a guaranteed peaceful painless death and also the possibility of being alive as well but now that i’ve done my research I’m confident in roping now waiting until thanksgiving or xmas until i can rope either enjoy my last slopfest after thanksgiving or xmas and rope by shotgun by mouth

Last edited:
too pussy for that