Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you ever have a social life?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I hang out with some friends when i was 12. Other than that i have been rotting for YEARS! Almost 10 years of ROT and even more to come.

I had one for about 2 months but it was a miserable time, I shortly gave up after that

had a social life in kindergarten, back then you just needed to bring a football and you would have friends that day

Yes i had some friends a few months ago but never enjoyed being with them i just forced myself because my mom told me to work on myself

Nah, Im ugly

Yeah. I was bluepilled classclown in high school

I had an okay one during my school years

72014   SoyBooru

I had in kindergarten and until 6th grade in primary school. I didn’t have like a proper social circle, but I had a few people in my life I could call friends. I haven’t made a single friend since then.

Making friends as a small kid is so easy even if you’re non-NT. After you hit puberty everything goes to shit. I’ve been going downhill since I hit 12 and my mental health is deteriorating year by year since then.

yea but idk it was mostly just a timesink and nothing particularly exciting, I feel like having more friends delayed my personal development

yea but idk it was mostly just a timesink and nothing particularly exciting, I feel like having more friends delayed my personal development
friends aren't much fun, I should have just taken drugs or sth

imo drugs are bad and I don't do them, but they're at least more stimulating and give a more meaningful sensation

Yes

When I was 15-19 I was more social than now, since I locked myself up almost 10 years ago, I am more of an outcast approaching 30 than when I was a teenager

I had in kindergarten and until 6th grade in primary school. I didn’t have like a proper social circle, but I had a few people in my life I could call friends. I haven’t made a single friend since then.

Making friends as a small kid is so easy even if you’re non-NT. After you hit puberty everything goes to shit. I’ve been going downhill since I hit 12 and my mental health is deteriorating year by year since then.
That is basically my experience, I had some friends as a kid but since 14-15 my life has gotten more shit every year.

I hang out with some friends when i was 12. Other than that i have been rotting for YEARS! Almost 10 years of ROT and even more to come.
I jestermaxxed from year 7- year 8 of my first HS which got me some popularity among the boys (especially niggas) but they stopped liking me because they’re girlfriends hated me. In my second highschool I jestermaxxed again which got me some nigga friends, then I got kicked out that school because some white bitch reported me for making rape jokes and saying nigger. From then on I had 0 friends