Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you ever go to summer camp as a kid

No, those only exist in burgerland

no, but in germany we have a school trip around age 14-15 with your school, where you go to some place for a week.
Pure suicidefuel if I'm thinking back. Girl that I liked lost her virginity to the guy I hated and everyone talked about it. :cryfeels:

no, I spent summers at my pc playing world of warcraft.

Awsnap

In the Netherlands we have this camping trip with your class for a week and then on the last day they put you in groups and send you into the forest with no map and you had to find your way back with your group. Pretty fun since i was put in an incel tier group so no annoying chadlites and stacies

no, but in germany we have a school trip around age 14-15 with your school, where you go to some place for a week.
Pure suicidefuel if I'm thinking back. Girl that I liked lost her virginity to the guy I hated and everyone talked about it. :cryfeels:
Did anyone know you liked her

~11 years ago I did

Nothing worth talking about though

Yes i hated it and i pushed a whore from balcony :feelstrash: :feelsgah:

yeah, once, I hated it

Fuckkk I feel that suifuel flowing in my body reading this :cryfeels: :cryfeels: