Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you ever go through a redpill phase before swallowing the blackpill?

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
I did it was the direct failure of me following the redpill that blackpilled me. I used to watch a lot of self improvement/redpill youtubers but following their advice got me nowhere and it moved me towards the blackpill.

I remember how much some of these youtubers would shit on the blackpill as well but in a way they were the ones that introduced me to it.

I did for a little bit

I did, but I was always aware of the blackpill and just didn't want to fully accept it at the time.

i always knew i was ugly

I did, but I was always aware of the blackpill and just didn't want to fully accept it at the time.
I had some awareness of it but not to a full extent

I think pretty much everyone went through a redpill phase, especially people my age. Though I think with zoomers and gen alpha, there's so much mainstream blackpill content that I think many of them will just go straight to the blackpill and bypass the redpill entirely.

Yes I did, I was obsessed with self improvement one short period of time but it didn't last very long

I did it was the direct failure of me following the redpill that blackpilled me. I used to watch a lot of self improvement/redpill youtubers but following their advice got me nowhere and it moved me towards the blackpill.

I remember how much some of these youtubers would shit on the blackpill as well but in a way they were the ones that introduced me to it.
Yeah exactly the same as you, though I feel as if I subconsciously knew certain elements of the blackpill. I feel that alot/most of us did, but that our survival instincts kicked in to ensure we wouldn't lose our minds

Yeah, for about half a year

nope, went from blue straight to black after suddenly realising "oh my god bitches dont want me because im fuck ugly" and then went ahead and guzzled blackpills like there was no tomorrow, and here i am. just like that. true story.

No I would basically "just be confident" and approach women IRL or try get matches on dating apps and it led me nowhere

Yes, before I evolved to blackpill at 17 and then joined .is a week after my 18th birthday

Yes, when I was in HS a decade ago.. now I look at the red pill with contempt since they decided to start acting like faggots.

I jumped from bluepill straight to blackpill

Yes for a very small time

Same,

It was roosh v that first clued me into the I word.

nope, went from blue straight to black after suddenly realising "oh my god bitches dont want me because im fuck ugly" and then went ahead and guzzled blackpills like there was no tomorrow, and here i am. just like that. true story.
My condolences bro

YEah i had one for some months but in a redpiller/cuckservative way. Never bothered to looksmaxx or whatever.

Redpilled before I realized the entire system was rigged.

I watched a few rp YouTubers if that counts

I'm still there, because the red pill gets a lot of things right.

You only know what you know.

I first found MGTOW back in like '15-'17 then started watching Red pill content and then I found Wheat Waffles.

I was redpilled since I was a child jfl, i became blackpilled several years ago

Not really.

I was bluepilled until my early 20s thinking that things would just work out since I was a good person, hardworking at my job, building a career...

I had a period at age 22 when I mass approached wherever was socially acceptable... school clubs, meetups, bars... and had zero success other than a few girls wasting my time.

After that, I graduated university, only saw decades of wageslavery in my future and rightfully questioned how I can meet any woman at this point. Thus, I started coping heavily and to insane levels...

Yes, I was obsessed with self-improovment and becoming rich

I was always blackpilled given my shit life circumstances, but I'll admit that there was a brief period during my junior year of high school where I was slightly redpilled (I sort of had a gymcel phase) as a last resort to get positive foid attention.

My condolences bro
naw its better thjis way. i just accepted it straight away, didnt struggle against it, didnt self improooove and im honestly all the better for it. not wasting time tryna impress women that dont exists, just chilling, doin me, and meandering my way thru life.

I always stylemaxx if it counts

naw its better thjis way. i just accepted it straight away, didnt struggle against it, didnt self improooove and im honestly all the better for it. not wasting time tryna impress women that dont exists, just chilling, doin me, and meandering my way thru life.
Good for you bro!
It's easier that way for sure...