Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you ever get in trouble for staring at women?

Igorv777

Igorv777

Greycel
Like when you see a hot girl..

No, but i got dirty looks.

Once two girls ran away from me as I was at a lake with a camera, thought that I was creeping on them while I made some photos of fucking landscapes and birds. Jfl. Otherwise I look away from women as much as I can, because I know that getting trouble for existing in the proximity of females is a real possibility and because simps prefer attacking to asking questions when muh lady is in danger this is a real problem for men.

I'll get in trouble if I smile or try to be friendly. Usually they'll say something like, "I got a boyfriend so..." even though I wasn't even trying to show interest.

Yes. I was contemplating the nothingness of my existence in a classroom in uni, until I realize a foid had the audacity to think I was lurking at her. Then her social circle and especially cucks who were guenuinly constantly lurking at her made fun of me and used me to virtue signal maXx. I ended up more alone than ever. I hate wageslave, but god, I fucking hated uni too.

No I never faced any consequences whatsoever.

They never seemed to notice when i hit the pause button to stare at them.

Luckily never. I am not low inhib enough

I don't have that problem anymore as the sight of women sickens me

no, but i like to stare of the asses of foids wearing tight leggings or whatever in school.

Like, i stare at them when they are already walking in front of me, plus i’m low inhib

No, but the sensible ones move away out of discomfort. They subconsciously know I’m not safe to be around.

Like when you see a hot girl..
No but in high school when I looked at a Stacy in lunch she told her friends and I eventually heard “Reprobus was staring at me in lunch!” Every other person I meet thinks I’m a creep, for women it’s no division though

No, but my classmates tried to humiliate me a couple of times, saying out loud that I was staring at a random girl's ass.