Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you ever get called gay or faggot?

armis

armis

Captain
★★★★
One time two chads asked if I had a girlfriend and I said no, then they asked if I had a boyfriend, and I said no again because high inhib and they just laughed. Also I used to get called faggot, gayboi, queer cunt etc. My theory is if you look feminine, skinny/framecel and weak and have no gf then normies will think you are a faggot.

Yes, mostly on this forum.

Yes I did. Mostly by chads taking a piss out of me.

A long time ago. Now it's not cool to say those words.

Should have insulted them back. Idk why people are too scared to fight back

One time two chads asked if I had a girlfriend and I said no, then they asked if I had a boyfriend, and I said no again because high inhib and they just laughed. Also I used to get called faggot, gayboi, queer cunt etc. My theory is if you look feminine, skinny/framecel and weak and have no gf then normies will think you are a faggot.
All the time. It was a greeting between the people I thought were lifelong "friends" and myself growing up.

Nope, but I did called someone faggot via FB and get instabanned for "hate speech"

Yes and I block them. No spreading of gay shit :feelstrash:

Constantly people call me gay, even holes think I'm gay.

Yeah if you try to be a good person as an ugly male like soys say you end up being cast as the guy that's suspected of being gay.
Foids have this view and insistence on calling ugly sexless guys secretly gay more than guys do tbh

Inside and outside of Inkwells.co

My parents asked me if im gay bc i criticized foids
Tenor   2020 11 11T110045562