Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you ever discuss the blackpill with women?

S

Spioenkop1

Veteran
★★
I did With some collegues from work, in some online chat forums and with some foids I knew from university. Didn’t name it and ofcourse did not disclose my incel status. Horrible thing is they ALL agreed with my point. They were actually happy with me, like meeting a man Who finally understands them. Turns out most women perceive me to have no sexuality at all, quote:“You are on Tinder“.

pure suifuel even the jaw theory was confirmed which was huge bummer for me.:feelsBox::yes:

Lmao nope. Foids refuse to talk to me. Even when they're mandated for whatever reason to work with me, they fuck off and do their own thing.

Yes with my mom. Kinda useless... Boomers aren't really affected by the black pill unless they're incel of course.

Terrible idea. Its already hard enough to find males to talk about such things without flinging shit like apes.

Came close two times; I tested the waters, got disappointed, and backed off. Didnt want to upset the mutual friend.

Last edited:
Not that I remember tbh. I don't talk to girls lol.

When I first learned of the redpill I tried talking about it to a chadlite to express my frustration and my oneitis at the time who I was not talking to got really triggered. Can't imagine what would happen if I said it to her directly. If not a shitty retail I'm sure HR meeting was in my future.

I have never revealed my full power level in public

When I first learned of the redpill I tried talking about it to a chadlite to express my frustration and my oneitis at the time who I was not talking to got really triggered. Can't imagine what would happen if I said it to her directly. If not a shitty retail I'm sure HR meeting was in my future.
what did you say lol

That would imply that I speak to women.
I also wouldn't bother doing that as that would be a waste of time.

Yes with my mom. Kinda useless... Boomers aren't really affected by the black pill unless they're incel of course.
Especially mothers are really not down for stuff like that. I told my mom about inceldom and blackpill and she said that life was too complex to "over-simplify" a group of people (foids) and their likenesses.

what did you say lol
AF/BB and heightism. It was a few years ago so I was often chatting with him about these things and he said he agreed but didn't like the language I used. Which makes sense seeing as normies tend to agree with the blackpill if you give it to them with a sugar coating.

AF/BB and heightism. It was a few years ago so I was often chatting with him about these things and he said he agreed but didn't like the language I used. Which makes sense seeing as normies tend to agree with the blackpill if you give it to them with a sugar coating.
You actually said "Alpha fucks beta buxx"? and "heightism"? LOL autisms me.

This actually reminds me of something. A few years ago I mentioned the red pill to my sister, and said women want a "dominant" man, and she said "in all the relationships I know, the girls wheres the pants". I wish I could've said to her "that's because the dude was a desperate normie who the chick settled for".

I do talk indirectly about the blackpill with foids online via my fake account.

Not really, i once tried to took about it with my mom. Only to find out, that every attempt in doing so, was entirely futile.

I have never revealed my full power level in public

You have to unleash your true power at one point:

21437.jpg

Yeah I remember once I was in class and this girl was being asked what kind of guy she would like and i said "a Male model" all the girls teehee'd at first but you could obviously tell it was one of those laughs where they knew they had been exposed but wanted to act like it was just a joke

No, because I'd be worried they'd report me to the FBI and then I would be shipped to Guantanamo. But I would if it was online/anonymous.

No, because I'd be worried they'd report me to the FBI and then I would be shipped to Guantanamo. But I would if it was online/anonymous.
High iq

I only talk to foids on reddit

imagine going outside and talking to people. you know damn well 98% of this soyciety is fucked.

Talks to foids?

:chad::banhammer: