Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you ever browse IT before joining this site?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date

Did you used to browse IT?

• yeah tbh

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • no, cucked if u did

Votes: 47 78.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I'm curious since quite a few people seem to have done this at one point. While I never used reddit or had an account for that long, I did browse IT and r/niceguys when i was bored sometimes in freshman year of highschool. I was bluepilled as fuck and had never really talked to a woman before at the time, so i thought they might be decent people. It wasn't until I began trying to ascend in sophomore year that I began wondering if the evil inkwells might be onto something.

never, first found mgtow then braincels

First found about incels in like April 2019? I think through /r9k/, so no

I never really went out of my way to browse that IT low IQ shit, but I was redirected to it a couple of times.

Nope, not really tbh

Never browsed IT but seen screenshots here. Yeah whole forums created to hate on a subclass of people is pretty sickening, sort of the same as making fun of cripples except for some reason they find lonely men an acceptable target. I've never browsed reddit unironically before, maybe maximum 10-30 minutes a year from google searches and stuff.

Never lurked but I've read it a couple times

No I'm not even browsing it now, it's a waste of time.

Not them directly, but other incel sites that would screenshot their screenshots. It was basically free advertising if the goal was to get me to be on .co's side.

Never knew it existed till i joined here

First I watched videos discussing Elliot Rodger, then My Twisted World, then MumkeyJones, then the guys that read the original r/incels shitposts conveniently leaving out the studies as usual, then BasedShaman, then tried to look for r/incels but ended up in r/braincels instead cuz too late :feelsbadman:, then only got redirected to IT through braincels but related too much to the smarter incel content to be swayed by the dismissive remarks of IT, and then I found this site.

No idea how i found this site tbh

I browsed r/incels before IT even existed tbh

Yea i lurked it when i first became interested in...inceldom i guess? Ironically enough they pushed me to join this site.

I'm curious since quite a few people seem to have done this at one point. While I never used reddit or had an account for that long, I did browse IT and r/niceguys when i was bored sometimes in freshman year of highschool. I was bluepilled as fuck and had never really talked to a woman before at the time, so i thought they might be decent people. It wasn't until I began trying to ascend in sophomore year that I began wondering if the evil inkwells might be onto something.
Nope

I found this site through mgtow videos and basedshaman on youtube

I found out about inceldom and blackpill when IT posts hit the frontpage, I lurked here for a while, then it was after a brutal rejection IRL that I decided to make an account.

I've said this before I'm 90% sure I found this site because of IT.

I found out about inceldom through faceandlms and Saint hamudi then gotten bkackpilled.

Browsing IT is retarded

I found this site because of IT. They give free advertising to .co

never looked at reddit except r/the_donald

I found this site via @FACEandLMS

If enough people write that it was r/inceltears or an equivalent incel-haters community that made them realize they had more in common with incels than with the haters, IT might consider cancelling themselves.

I found this site thanks to IT. That's why I don't mind IT, it's basically a showcase of our best content

I was redpilled. And I was researching about school shooters for a project and came across St.ER(PBUH). I listened to the Audio book of My Twisted World by Munkey Jones. I empathized with everything that happened to him. But... At the half way point, I think St.ER(PBUH) was an idiot. He never approached foids and expected them to approach him. Not surprising given his trauma.

But after that, I started to notice the blackpill, and soon came across IncelTV, St.Hamudi, FaceLMS.etc.

I found the redpill then this

Nah I'm from /r9k/ but it led me to Reddit incels first

I browsed braincels before coming here. Never heard of IT until i joined here. Don’t remember if i heard of IT back on braincels tbh

Nah. Came from r/incels

got straight blackpilled, without blue or redpill.