Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you even had a life?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness
What experiences have you had in general?

Have you ever fought?

Have you ever played any sports or had a useful body?

Have you ever explored nature in any way?

Have you lived in a way that was even remotely similar to a primitive man?

I wish I could have gotten in a fight at least once. I need some more experiences in my life to toughen me up. Hopefully as I get older my mindset will harden.

Have you ever fought?
Yes spergs get into multiple fights during younger years to defend themselves against bullies
I had a useful body for a while then I started drinking and smoking
Yes
No

training martial arts but thats it tbh

Nothing was Given.
Nothing was Taken.

And still i Will hold resentment till my Death.
I cant cope going outside anymore

Have you ever fought?

I have fought and used to do martial arts (now I'm just skinny)

Yes, I have explored nature and I still do when my time allows me too.

I just don't get any pussy or female attention. That's the issue. The issue is face

A shit ton, mostly negative. Mentality I feel like a 100 year old, im also more experienced then some Boomers. Even Boomers told me, its brutal.

Have you ever fought?
Yup. People of all races and genders. Died almost 3 times, two times very close by my Ex-Best friend, more like Ex-Best fiend. Basically started in Kindergarten, then throughout Elementary and kids know by then that in Germany you can get away at Elementary school age with ANYTHING even murder. Pretty much was going to a child prison were kids brutalized each other on a daily Basis. Got into trouble in all but the last of my 4 Highshools I went to. Fought off a Nigger who tried to rob me in a Backalley some time ago.

Kinda and yes, my body is still in shape and I sometimes go to the gym, used to go 3 times a week but i am demotivated from seeing all these roided guys and realized that pretty much everyone is gymmaxxing nowadays.
Yeah buddy, how did you not? Ive seen and touched any terrain, from meditarrean forests, to jungles, tundras, oceans, mountains, glaciers, deserts. But if you mean like the Youtube "Swamp Puppy guy" whos running around naked in the Everglades yoinking dangerous animals? No, no i did not explore nature like THAT.
No? How, I am from Germany, the most primitive guys we have around live off Social Wealtfare.

A shit ton, mostly negative. Mentality I feel like a 100 year old, im also more experienced then some Boomers. Even Boomers told me, its brutal.

Yup. People of all races and genders. Died almost 3 times, two times very close by my Ex-Best friend, more like Ex-Best fiend. Basically started in Kindergarten, then throughout Elementary and kids know by then that in Germany you can get away at Elementary school age with ANYTHING even murder. Pretty much was going to a child prison were kids brutalized each other on a daily Basis. Got into trouble in all but the last of my 4 Highshools I went to. Fought off a Nigger who tried to rob me in a Backalley some time ago.

Kinda and yes, my body is still in shape and I sometimes go to the gym, used to go 3 times a week but i am demotivated from seeing all these roided guys and realized that pretty much everyone is gymmaxxing nowadays.

Yeah buddy, how did you not? Ive seen and touched any terrain, from meditarrean forests, to jungles, tundras, oceans, mountains, glaciers, deserts. But if you mean like the Youtube "Swamp Puppy guy" whos running around naked in the Everglades yoinking dangerous animals? No, no i did not explore nature like THAT.

No? How, I am from Germany, the most primitive guys we have around live off Social Wealtfare.
I am lifeless

Negative experiences

Yes to all, when i was a child i explored natural enviroments, alone and with my cousins.

I have done martial arts and gym in my adolescence. (i currently do calisthenics)

I only fighted on a ring.

When we were in the countryside with my cousins we made bonfires and cooked potatoes in them, in the middle of nature. (Magical nights of my childhood)

Last edited:

Have you ever fought?

No

I have seen the world. I have spent time in nature. I've spent time with my family. Even if I don't have romantic experiences, the other parts of my life have been good, especially my family. Normie tier thing to say I know, but it's true.

I worked for a good decade in the restaurant business, I used to play electric guitar and had my own one-man black metal project, drew some comics which I earned some money from, and… sure, I’ve been in s handful of fights in my life, but now I’m too old / rusty at the age of 30.

All that I’ve learned in this life thus far.. is that life gets quite boring when everything you do becomes a “by yourself” event.. eventually you get worn down… if you’re not doing certain activities, traveling, eating out, etc. with a partner… what’s the fuvking point?

Life sucks and then you die..

Nope. Between my ugly looks and my parents I never even had a shot at life.

Cycling and exploring the countryside with the club gave me some of the best memories of my life. It was the only community where I was treated with respect and truly felt valued.