Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you eat lunch alone at school?

You got me. It's an incel trait - the other kids looked at me like I was horse shit, when I would try to gravitate towards their groups during lunch.

Throughout nearly all of middle and high school, yes. During 4th and 5th grade I usually ate with 2 edgy normies.

No, but I was always the silent type, because whenever I said something I got ridiculed for it
ALL THE FUCKING TIME THEN THEY ALL BE LIKE "WHY YOU SO QUIET"?

Yeah, I ate all alone everyday. I just watched videos on my phone and sat in a stairwell after I ate watching videos.

I couldn't handle it any longer and so the next school year I brought a sandwich to school with me and ate it in the toilets. Then I walked around alone for the remaining 30 minutes.
This is legit sad. :feelsbadman: I had similar experiences in my childhood too

Usually I’d sit with others who i had mutual relationships with, never spoke but I hate doing so whilst eating anyway. Nowadays I sit with friends

yes since year 8