Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you also think you weren't so ugly?

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
★★
But you are so fucking ugly...

I used to think I was average, people literally say to your face (implicitly and sometimes explicitly) that your ugly, I dont know why I was in denial for so long
I want to experience 1 day as an attractive person, they are treated as Gods by every person, they can't fuck up life

i could never imagine myself being socially successful or fantasize about having a relationship, i would always imagine a chadified version of myself doing these things if that makes sense

I used to think I was average, people literally say to your face (implicitly and sometimes explicitly) that your ugly, I dont know why I was in denial for so long
I want to experience 1 day as an attractive person, they are treated as Gods by every person, they can't fuck up life

i could never imagine myself being socially successful or fantasize about having a relationship, i would always imagine a chadified version of myself doing these things if that makes sense

I realised that I was ugly because of how people were treating me. People are so cruel towards ugly men.

No after puberty i knew i was lacking in every department compared to my peers

I always knew I was ugly but I coped with "nobody cares about your looks". As I grew up, I became even uglier and more funny looking, and while I was already treated differently by everybody, it got even worse. Teenagers became better looking from puberty while my already terrible face became even worse. I don't even look human, I look like some inbred retard. I look like a fucking lolcow.

I always knew I was ugly but I coped with "nobody cares about your looks". As I grew up, I became even uglier and more funny looking, and while I was already treated differently by everybody, it got even worse. Teenagers became better looking from puberty while my already terrible face became even worse. I don't even look human, I look like some inbred retard. I look like a fucking lolcow.

Can you show me your face?