Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did Yahweh ever answer your prayers?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I used to pray to God a lot of when I was a kid. I was raised Christian and my mom always told me that if I prayed with enough faith in Him, he would hear me. I used to ask for many things. I used to ask for my dad to stop beating me, for the bullies at the school to stop bothering me, for girls to like me when I was old enough. I used to pray to stop being poor after my dad left us. I used to pray to God to heal my grandmother when she got pneumonia. Guess what, He never answered me. I guess I'm not Chad enough for Him to hear me, am I? How about you? Have you ever asked anything to God, Christ, Yahweh, Allah, or whatever His name is?

yes allah answers my prayers but you have to pray to him alone don't associate anything or anyone with him just pray to God you should take the monotheism pill

Lol. Sometimes I wish I were a Jew so I could marry an orthodox virgin Jewish girl. Plus the money. It'd be better than nothing.
Lifefuel ngl

I used to pray to God a lot of when I was a kid. I was raised Christian and my mom always told me that if I prayed with enough faith in Him, he would hear me. I used to ask for many things. I used to ask for my dad to stop beating me, for the bullies at the school to stop bothering me, for girls to like me when I was old enough. I used to pray to stop being poor after my dad left us. I used to pray to God to heal my grandmother when she got pneumonia. Guess what, He never answered me. I guess I'm not Chad enough for Him to hear me, am I? How about you? Have you ever asked anything to God, Christ, Yahweh, Allah, or whatever His name is?
I remember reading back then Yehwah was just another of many storm gods back in the day

It's just Jews managed to survive they keep claiming he was the only one

Not that I remember

Yahweh was sum sand desert edomite nonsense they worshiped during or soon after the Babylonian exile.
El Shaddai was the “first” g-d in the Bible, begining with Genesis.

He never gave me good cute waifu. One more reson to drop christianity

Lmao nope. Christianity was invented by whites to squeeze out a few extra shekels. Never did shit for me tbh.

I was raised in a catholic family, i prayed to God, Jesus the son of God and countless saints as a child, without any answer, i only got suffering, fear and anger when i was a believer.

that’s because you’re not praying right
This is how you make a dua

Christianity is cucked and not as based as islam come to the right path my christian brothers

If god answered anyone’s prayers here, they either wouldnt be on .co anymore or they’d hear a loud “FUCK OFF

I've never prayed and will never.

I've never prayed and will never.
Based, nobody should pray to an entity that gave them this life.

Itd be like a torture victim thanking their captors, it’s cucked behavior

Religion might be good for many people but the way the big ones work with prayers and so on is not good for the moral-rational autistic type who also tend to disbelieve in the supernatural.

The suffering wasn't for nothing; you had to go through it to become the person you are today. I don't think you would be blackpilled if God gave you everything you asked for. I think it's possible that the God did answer your prayers and it's right before your eyes -- you know the truth. You'll never allow yourself to be raped by a divorce, you'll never trust a whore, and you wouldn't beat a child. And your grandma, maybe it really was her time to go, and had she lived any longer, it's possible that she and other people would have suffered even more.

tl;dr: perhaps the God saved you from ever becoming someone's beta orbiting cuck

Yes he has tbh

The only deity is the one global subconscious which all sentience is derived from. But this "deity" doesn't have morals and isn't sentient. It just exists.