Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious did women actually enjoy having sex with sub7 men back in the day?

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
I always hear boomers (including my dad) talking about how easy it was to get laid when they were young. My dad says guys uglier than me had sex all the time. I believe him. And as you all already know, the sexual revolution happened in the 60s and everyone was fucking everyone. There is more than enough evidence out there proving that average and even ugly men were having casual sex. But did the women actually enjoy fucking those men? Now that I'm blackpilled I realize that women are only biologically programmed to find 5% of men attractive. So why the hell did they put out so easily for sub7 men back in the day?

Of course not.

no, but back then no one cared what women enjoyed

It's not in their nature.

They weren't whores back then so they were just happy to satisfy their husband. They didn't care about their own pleasure. Women back in the day weren't as rotten as women of today are.

no, but back then no one cared what women enjoyed
They weren't whores back then so they were just happy to satisfy their husband. They didn't care about their own pleasure. Women back in the day weren't as rotten as women of today are.

I'm not talking about hundreds of year ago. I'm talking about during and after the sex revolution (i.e. 1960s to maybe 1990s). Women were sluts during this time but they didn't only go for Chad. It was common for guys to lose their virginities in high school. It was common for average and even below average men to have one night stands. It was only the extremely ugly truecels that weren't getting sex. But the vast majority of men were getting laid. i've seen too many boomers talk about how easy it was to get sex back in the day and no they weren't all Chads.

Most girls only had access to the guys within their immediate social circle.

Today with social media + tinder, girls unlock basically the entire city and more.

Idk if it’s cope or not to think that 30 years ago we’d have gotten pussy in high school (or at least soon after)

Idk if it’s cope or not to think that 30 years ago we’d have gotten pussy in high school (or at least soon after)
i'm not sure. my dad showed me his high school yearbook and told me all kinds of wild stories regarding all the people he knew in high school. He pointed out many different average and below average guys and then pointed to pictures of the girls they took to prom or dated or just hooked up with. there were only a small percentage of guys that he said were considered losers and couldn't get any girls. however.... i was bullied and was considered the biggest loser in my high school (im not exaggerating) so who am I kidding? I would've probably been in the small percentage of truecels who couldnt even get a date to prom back in my father's day too. :feelsrope:

I don't know what people are talking about. My youth was before Tinder and other apps. Ugly men did not get pussy, period.

I don't know what people are talking about. My youth was before Tinder and other apps. Ugly men did not get pussy, period.
but were average men able to get sex fairly easily? i'm sure you know that now only Chads and Chadlites can get casual sex. Sub7s need to jestermaxx and get into relationships to have sex. but what about back in the day??

Sex is often seen by women from non western nations as a chore like any other, i.e laundry. Do the sex and move on, no special significance, it's just another transaction, sex for resources and protection.

Yes but they won't settle for them now

but were average men able to get sex fairly easily? i'm sure you know that now only Chads and Chadlites can get casual sex. Sub7s need to jestermaxx and get into relationships to have sex. but what about back in the day??
What is fairly easy? A mid tier normie was getting sex with a looksmatch (without relationships) once in a year.

No tbh, they only tolerated it.

Men were much less perfect back then and Chad threshold was lower, but of course women never enjoyed sex with really ugly men

More than they would today

The daughter of the blacksmith didn't have ideas about one day marrying the handsome prince, they knew all along that they will marry one of the peasants. But foids today are being raised into beliving that they are all special princesses who will one day find their prince charming. There is a girl out there who is imagining about marrying a chad one day right fucking now, sorry sweetie but it will be a chubby manlet with a 4inch very much average dick.

They doled it out to normies like a new and rising government endears itself to people, just a temporary thing to get sub8 men to support the sexual revolution, subhumans don't understand that freedom doesn't mean plenty

A woman who'd go for any man isn't that rewarding anyway, no one brags about eating in a soup kitchen