Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did we go to the moon?

Did we go to the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I say yes because the technology of an iPhone seems highly superior in comparison to the tech that would be used in going to the moon.

I voted yes.
I cannot be sure of course.
But read somewhere the following argument, and it sounds right to me: that moon landing was during the cold war, and the russians would have surely let everyone know if they had suspected something had been fishy about it.

Yes they went to moon. JFL at theory cucks

I dont think so. Especially since it was during the height of proproganda.

Probably. I mean they made nukes by splitting an atom. Thats even more impressive.

we have been on the moon thousands of years before the 60s tbh

It's not even that far, bro. If we land on Mars by 2040 we definitely managed to land on the moon in 1969.
Until then I think we did, but I'm not 100% confident.

apparently nasa livestreamed the event from the MOON
mind you, you barely had color TV back then. so do the math yourself

We never did. But people who works for NASA has.

Jfl @ voting no

Yes.

But the footage is 100% fake imho

I voted yes.
I cannot be sure of course.
But read somewhere the following argument, and it sounds right to me: that moon landing was during the cold war, and the russians would have surely let everyone know if they had suspected something had been fishy about it.
This... and also it would be impossible to keep secrets involving so many people. Besides, getting into Earth's orbit and back is the most difficult and most dangerous part of space travel. Once you're in orbit, it's just vacuum to the Moon and back, and Moon's low gravity and lack of atmosphere makes landing and taking off much easier.

This... and also it would be impossible to keep secrets involving so many people
Then how was the Manhattan Project kept secret?

I don’t buy that tbh.

I think it's possible.

retard question gay thread

Then how was the Manhattan Project kept secret?
It was kept secret during a relatively short period, during wartime, 30 years before the Apollo program and the global telecommunications network. Most importantly, it did not require a convincing deception, only secrecy.

To fake the Apollo program, all the astronauts that were supposedly on the moon would've had to be in on it and willing to lie about it in perpetuity, same with hundreds of people in NASA mission control and everybody who was supposed to actually create the hoax (Kubrick and whoever). To think that not one of the hundreds who had to have been involved would've talked in 50 years seems impossible.

Richard Nixon was impeached and kicked out of office because he tried to cover up a burglary of a hotel room.

Yes of course. The biggest prove is that the soviets didn't complain about it. USA and the Soviets hated each other like hell, if the soviets checked everything and found out it was bullshit they would have called out the USA for it...

Does the pope shit in the woods

it was supposed to be fake but kubrick was such an autist that they actually went to the moon to film it

No, its fake.
What makes you think that?
If it's so beneficial for the US govt to lie and say they did it, wouldn't the Russians have said it too? I think we did.