Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did we get a new mod or am I imagining things

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Maybe I just forgot

Yes @Maeror is a new mod.

It feels like nobody really said something about it

Last edited:
Were you on r/incels?

Editing your comment later doesnt send a new specific notification, i suggest you to create a new comment in the future to notify them.

For the question i just used to lurk the r/incels, i never really lurked in this forum but i was able to adapt quite well because of my knowledge about the black pill.

I hope these answers satisfied you curiousity, i wish you a pleasant time in the forum.

Editing your comment later doesnt send a new specific notification, i suggest you to create a new comment in the future to notify them.

For the question i just used to lurk the r/incels, i never nearlly lurked in this forum but i was able to adapt quite well because of my knowledge about the black pill.

I hope these answers satisfied you curiousity, i wish you a pleasant time in the forum.
Gratz.

For the question i just used to lurk the r/incels, i never nearlly lurked in this forum but i was able to adapt quite well because of my knowledge about the black pill.

Oh ok, I was just curious to how Sergeant picks new mods. If it's if they know how to edit the site, users he knows of, those he trusts, ect.

Also that kinda gives me a helpdesk feel, if you know what I mean.