Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did U.S. Special forces killed a 12 foot Giant Cannibal in Afghanistan cave in 2002?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

The Giant of Kandahar, possibly the biggest incel of them all, red haired, 12 to 15 foot tall, 1100lbs/500kg, cannibal, havent showered in years, and ambushed a squad of marine before he was killed.

Last edited:

The Giant of Kanduhar, possibly the biggest incel of them all, red haired, 12 to 15 foot tall, 1100lbs/500kg, cannibal, havent showered in years, and ambushed a squad of marine before he was killed.
Tales from the basement.

Please don't call something that Tall Incel.

Tallcels be like:

See guys, face> hight

plenty of giant humanoid bones have been found all over the world, here is one 18 foot tall found in 1919.
the Smithsonian Institute have admitted to destroying a boatload of those bones / skeletons .
5c84562140843c8a5c4a0b17214a0e25

The Final Evolution of Chad.

the occurence was a topic by Steven Quale , radio host of the very popular show " Coast to Coast" that have been on since 1978, starting with Art Bell.
I can't believe anyone fell for that.

Yes, they did.

Afghanistan holds other secrets too. There are places there that haven't been touched by invaders and modern civilization for thousands of years. It's almost pristine. That is, if you believe the locals.

gonna be daring here and say that story is horse shit

We're all free to believe whatever we like.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wasn't the tallest guy ever 9 ft?

Change my worldview in what way?

Would it shift your paradigm and the way you think about the world? Would you see the world differently? Would you question that if such things are possible, what are other things might be possible?

Would it shift your paradigm and the way you think about the world? Would you see the world differently? Would you question that if such things are possible, what are other things might be possible?
In the context of the 12ft giant? Yeah, id say that would change the way i see the world. If something like that was hidden, then what else might be out there? I think there was a connection made in the video between it and biblical nephilim or however it’s spelled. But I think that’s a reach. Reminds me of the coelacanth. It was thought to be extinct until it was rediscovered. So that opens the door for other such creatures

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back