Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did u guys ever attempt to rope? How did u do it? How/why did u fail/not go trough with it?

ihatetheworld

ihatetheworld

Recruit
★★
Simple question , personally i never actually attempted to rope but my mom thinks i did lolll

Tried to rope but my jaw was too small :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oversosed on advil I didn’t die but vomit a lto

While you failed to rope, somewhere a depressed Chad suicidemogged you and is now dead. All because of a few inches of bone

It's over for you when even dead Chads mog you jfl

While you failed to rope, somewhere a depressed Chad suicidemogged you and is now dead. All because of a few inches of bone

It's over for you when even dead Chads mog you jfl

Last edited:
@SandNiggerKANG

@SandNiggerKANG
I attempted with a chain and towel hanger. When I tested the chain for its strength it was durable. I can’t buy a rope because family will probably send me to a cucked psych ward if they see it. So I was desperate as fuck.

During my attempt I went unconscious. The chain broke and I fell to the floor and it made a lot of noise. i guess I’m too much of a fat fuck. Waking up felt weird and disorienting. I was hearing knocking so I answered and my shitty partying neighbours thought something happened.

Had marks on my neck obviously so I wore a hoodie to sort of cover that with shadows. I told them to piss off and said I just dropped something.

I still think about how peaceful being unconscious was. I figured out a better method now. I’m basically gonna tie something pretty tight against my neck to block blood flow to brain. Tested it on leg to see nothing comes loose.
I think I’ll exit soon bro. If I’m confident enough I’ll livestream it for the lulz

i have attempted suicide lmfao never roped thoughi mean i wouldnt mind doing it if i didnt have access to other options but i should be able to so i dont wanna hang myself tbh ngl something about it is off putting as shit and i cant risk ending up as a vegetable jfl thatd make my life even shittier which is funny as shit because im mentally a vegetable even now

i was going too jump in front of a subway, but the system crashed that day. so now i try different maxing strats, if they all fail maybe i will try again

I attempted with a chain and towel hanger. When I tested the chain for its strength it was durable. I can’t buy a rope because family will probably send me to a cucked psych ward if they see it. So I was desperate as fuck.

During my attempt I went unconscious. The chain broke and I fell to the floor and it made a lot of noise. i guess I’m too much of a fat fuck. Waking up felt weird and disorienting. I was hearing knocking so I answered and my shitty partying neighbours thought something happened.

Had marks on my neck obviously so I wore a hoodie to sort of cover that with shadows. I told them to piss off and said I just dropped something.

I still think about how peaceful being unconscious was. I figured out a better method now. I’m basically gonna tie something pretty tight against my neck to block blood flow to brain. Tested it on leg to see nothing comes loose.
I think I’ll exit soon bro. If I’m confident enough I’ll livestream it for the lulz
I saw ur post about this before , but do u have scars now? Like on ur throat or wtv? Rlly curious

A few Mm bone can really make a HUGE diffrence in life , this proves it even more , bp even plays a role in suicide - crazy

I saw ur post about this before , but do u have scars now? Like on ur throat or wtv? Rlly curious
I thought I did but the marks went away gradually. It’s still faintly visible so you wouldn’t see it unless you’re specifically looking for it

Had a rifle on my chin at like 3 4 am couldnt press it and dad caught me

I did tried to cut my self did it but failed , started bleeding got a lil dizy fell on the floor with tears in my eyes and fell asleep, I couldn't even finish myself fucking loser at everything bruh