Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Did u ever LARPed as females on the internet?

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Be honest

As a male on the internet you receive 0 attention and expecially in dating site you want to shot yourself After 2 hours

I maybe I'm saying maybe I'm not sure to LARP as a girl to receive attention, I don't want to attract males, I'm not gay, I Just want the attention I didnt have for all my Life, even if thats from simps Who believe that I'm a girl

What do u think

~Every oldschool Runescape playah, fully understands that feeling.

Be honest

As a male on the internet you receive 0 attention and expecially in dating site you want to shot yourself After 2 hours

I maybe I'm saying maybe I'm not sure to LARP as a girl to receive attention, I don't want to attract males, I'm not gay, I Just want the attention I didnt have for all my Life, even if thats from simps Who believe that I'm a girl

What do u think

I've been LARP'ing as females since I was a single digit age, it's incredible just how much attention and friend requests the average toilet gets. I remember I made a Facebook profile when I was 15 pretending to be a North Korean immigrant living in Chongqing, I was absolutely flooded with Arab stalkers, most of whom were Tunisians.

It is absolutely insane how many men will randomly propose to marry you and simp for you.

Yeah when I was scamming on dating sites and extorting pedos for money (in dark souls 3)

yes on roblox, got treated better

I did. It's insane how differently people act towards you when you toiletfish.

I don't want to attract males, I'm not gay, Just want the attention I didnt have for all my Life, even if thats from simps Who believe that I'm a girl
Understandable. For me, the main motivation is to make a (silent) statement about toilets getting undeserved attention or at least to slightly fix the insane imbalance between attention towards males and attention towards females.

Yep. Larped as an attractive women on discord. All other women treated me like shit, while I had random simps asking for my hand in marriage. Was cringe but funny. Also larped as an ugly foid and all the women weren't as angry and shared some stories of how they manipulated guys. Very blackpilling. Still got the same amount of simps eitherway.

You do the same shit that I do incredible

I used to larp as female and reject normies. It was so funny seeing normies getting rejected

No but someone I know irl does

Just reading what you wrote made my balls shrink.Why don't you larp as Chad and chadfish foids

Last edited:
I was on voice chat for a dark rp server in gmod when I was a kid and almost got handed a bunch of things in game because some cuck thought my kid voice sounded like a woman's. Intentionally doing it sounds gay although it'd be interesting to see the results at least.

I don't trust that I could formulate my sentences in a sufficiently retarded way to not get found out.

Only ever larped as chad on tider and that was brutal reality check for me.
Being female is like x100000000 times easier than that