Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did this guy have a chance? has it ever happened to you

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Can you relate? And what do you think was going through his mind?

I remember this happened to a kid that I went to school with when we we're in P.E., it was on a day where the males and females were together. He had an erection which was extremely obvious through his shorts, and I noticed him staring at one foid in particular. Damn I'm glad that this never (noticeably) happened to me.

Brutal dickmog

I remember in middle school, a kid had an erection during the class photo, he was wearing basketball shorts so it was very noticeable. Needless to say, he got made fun of for it.

That girl has the worlds flattest ass

These girls are too ugly for my standards tbh, they aren't cute adorable lolis of culture.

These girls are too ugly for my standards tbh, they aren't cute adorable lolis of culture.
They would appear to lack a sufficiently high IQ as well. I will only accept girls of above average intelligence like me.

He might get a stray foid cause he's dickmaxxed.

Dickmogs me to another plane of existence

I am the master of hiding and/or suppressing boners

It's photoshopped

Would have screw them from behind when I was younger but not boner in public worthy