Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did this fuck me from the start?

HikiCreep

HikiCreep

Banned
-
She abused me sexually since I was 3 Mostly just kissing then it kinda evolved into actual touching when I was 5, and she asked me to undress in front of her when I was a young teen so I’m just wondering if that basically fucked everything up for me and if that fucked up my chances even more with having a relationship

I told you to ban him @Fat Link :feelsjuice:

She abused me sexually since I was 3 Mostly just kissing then it kinda evolved into actual touching when I was 5, and she asked me to undress in front of her when I was a young teen so I’m just wondering if that basically fucked everything up for me and if that fucked up my chances even more with having a relationship
Never began

Same thing happened to me with a female babysitter but I was three and it never continued on

I was fucked even before I was conceived. It was over before I was even born

@HikiCreep. It's not your fault.

Did that really traumatize you that much? Sorry but I can't picture myself being traumatized by something like that.

What the fuck!!!!!! :feelsree: You have foids sexually abusing you while I have rotted for years! Burn in hell fakecel

Did that really traumatize you that much? Sorry but I can't picture myself being traumatized by something like that.
I guess I have mixed emotions she’s my mom and I had trust in her and shit and she kinda like fucked that feeling up but she when she touched me she was rarely ever overtly threatening so basically I just feel mixed emotions about the whole thing

I guess I have mixed emotions she’s my mom and I had trust in her and shit and she kinda like fucked that feeling up but she when she touched me she was rarely ever overtly threatening so basically I just feel mixed emotions about the whole thing
I understand. It does feel weird when I try to put myself in your shoes. Sorry that happened btw.

Looking at the bright side, your mom is statistically the only woman who'll ever love you anyway. Not saying that to be mean, I honestly don't think women are capable of loving men, their sons being the only exception. So you're possibly one of the few men who experienced sexual acts with a woman who really loves them.

Who? Your mother? Aunt? Teacher?
It has a bad effect on your mental health though

This explains a lot

Yeah that's pretty fucked up ngl sorry to hear about that. I'm not really into psychology but I know that your interactions with your parents models your young brain for what love is and that impression stays with you throughout your life. And what you experienced wasnt normal or healthy so you should probably seek treatment or something. I had something similar happen to me but it was only with a female babysitter and it only lasted a few months.

She abused me sexually since I was 3 Mostly just kissing then it kinda evolved into actual touching when I was 5, and she asked me to undress in front of her when I was a young teen so I’m just wondering if that basically fucked everything up for me
depends on who she was OP
Granny

If it was some granny who did this to him I guess it could kinda fuck him up NGL we shouldn't ban him

For some reason everything you say sounds like a larp... "my mum kissed me when I was three and it scarred me for life"... what kind of touching? You mean wipe you after you wet the bed?:feelskek: Told you to get naked? We need context... I mean I used to take baths with my mother as a young teen and that sure as hell didn't fuck me up:feelsjuice:

By the way OP, I got abused by a fucking faggot when I was 11 and got over it on my own, never told anyone, now what was going to truly fuck me up was listening to soys online saying shit like :" oh fuck there is no recovering from that" so I was gaslighted into thinking that my life was over because of that incident and it did a number on me for a while, I also used it as a scapegoat for my shortcomings: I fuck up somewhere? Oh must be because I got diddled, even if that wasn't the case... blow things out of proportion and you'll only hurt yourself more, once I realized that I stopped giving two shits and the memory stopped "haunting me".
She touched my dick, had me get naked a few times :feelsseriously:

why are slayer on this website shaking my smh