Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Did this foid really become Muslim?

she's a whore who's been fucked by a thousands of cocks

bitch playing a role, onlyfools would believe you

> Look at the thumbnail
> Foid
> Asian
> Tattooed everywhere

"Islam"

1474488555-jesus24.png

tradwife material for islammaxxing tradcucks
"I'm a newborn muslim habibi, I'll stay a virgin until we get married"
(my 3-digit bodycount has been reset in the process btw)

"I'm a newborn muslim habibi, I'll stay a virgin until we get married"
(my 3-digit bodycount has been reset in the process btw)
One surgery and she is virgin again, TeeHee

Disgusting witch , she doesn't deserve any forgiveness from Allah.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I will stand between this whore and paradise on judgment day , inshallah! She will not even smell the fragrance of paradise.

@Darth_Aurelius

Last edited:
This is completely fucked up
many of them doing it, especially in "traditional" regions like northern Caucasus and other Muslim regions so they can get married, i don't know how dumb men must be there to believe them.

Muslim women are whores so she'll fit right in

many of them doing it, especially in "traditional" regions like northern Caucasus and other Muslim regions so they can get married, i don't know how dumb men must be there to believe them.
Foids would be ready to everything to hide their promiscuity ffs :feelsseriously:

Cute young shy and innocent girl playing piano

full
To think that this whore lives perfectly without ever feeling the consequences of her actions just because she's a woman and on top of that has a rich cuck dad , fills me rage . Allah will not have any mercy on whores like this.:lasereyes::lasereyes:

To think that this whore lives perfectly without ever feeling the consequences of her actions just because she's a woman and on top of that has a rich cuck dad , fills me rage . Allah will not have any mercy on whores like this.:lasereyes::lasereyes:
it's not the most fucked up thing, learn more about dogpill, it will destroy you.

Attention seeking.

And she looks absolutely deplorable. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Did this foid really become Muslim?​

No, it's likely a sort of "aesthetic" to her, kind of like with "femcels" and "tradwives". Basically she's an attention whore.

Fucking disgusting! Stone her now

islam converts are the dumbest people on planet earth

She needs to be stoned in the name of honour.

Disgusting witch , she doesn't deserve any forgiveness from Allah.:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I will stand between this whore and paradise on judgment day , inshallah! She will not even smell the fragrance of paradise.

@Darth_Aurelius
She desecrates and dishonors holy Islam by attempting to use it as a means to purify her promiscuous past indiscretions. Islam is not a cosmetic enhancement, nor is it some expedient personal fad that one chooses for convenience. It is a calling, a blessing and a life commitment which demands of its adherents both absolute devotion to Allah as well as a willingness to annihilate the infidels and jews wherever we may find them. Those who make a mockery of our faith such as this former whore shall be met with the justice of Sharia in the form of a dull machete blade.

If she's Muslim, then I'm the pope.

If somebody embraces islam , Allah forgives all their previous sins . tattoos or anything else doesnt matter