Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did the Saudi prince leave Islam?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This christian Arab normie claims the Saudi prince has left Islam.

He says Saudi abolished the Sharia police in 2016 . This has never EVER happened since Islam arrived in the country thats since 1400 years.

Now Saudi has night clubs , swim wear models and such things.

Anyway I dont know just asking if this Arab normie is telling the truth?

It is said that the Saudi family are actually Jews just Kamal Ataturk and Erdogan are actually secret Jews who "converted" to Islam from Judaism hundreds of years ago just to escape persecution for been none muslim but they still remained jews in secret. Anyway i dunno just asking though

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLyVpOeWp2k

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrneSvUNRVI

@kay' @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @ilieknothing @akdicel173 @Moroccancel2-

I wouldn't go that far, there is no proof of that, just speculation, I know what he does is bold and is pushing the buttons but he has to because the country will collapse if it stays closed off and relying on oil, so he's introducing liberal reforms, they have to turn it into another dubai, that's all his vision for leadership is anyway.

No sharia is still ruling saudi, all what he did is let women drive and open cinemas and allow small events to happen.

drinking is only allowed in certain places.

I guess he wants to have real tourism in saudi for foreigners, so that when they come they dont get bored.

And thats not wrong tbh, tourism make alot money for countries.

Cyprus whole economy is from its tourism.

But sharia law is still enforced.

I wouldn't go that far, there is no proof of that, just speculation, I know what he does is bold and is pushing the buttons but he has to because the country will collapse if it stays closed off and relying on oil, so he's introducing liberal reforms, they have to turn it into another dubai, that's all his vision for leadership is anyway.
why do you say the country will collapse? Like how and why?

I'm a maronite Christian. I have never heard of this, but it's probably not true. There was a similar story of a kuwaiti prince leaving islam a few years ago.

why do you say the country will collapse? Like how and why?
you can't rely on natural resources alone for economy let alone just 1 big one because once the buyers are not buying your economy is easily broken
it's why these oil countries break their dependency on oil and start building hotels, skyscrapers, and their other sectors.

No sharia is still ruling saudi, all what he did is let women drive and open cinemas and allow small events to happen.

I guess he wants to have real tourism in saudi for foreigners, so that when they come they dont get bored.

Okay i guess he is preparing for a time when oil runs out in like 50-100 years?

I'm a maronite Christian. I have never heard of this, but it's probably not true. There was a similar story of a kuwaiti prince leaving islam a few years ago.
is it true tht Palastinians moved to Lebanon and started a civil war because of religion and turned Lebanon nfrom the Paris of the Middle East to a shithole?

you can't rely on natural resources alone for economy let alone just 1 big one because once the buyers are not buying your economy is easily broken
it's why these oil countries break their dependency on oil and start building hotels, skyscrapers, and their other sectors.
okay I get it, if oil runs out or if we discover a better energy source then Saudi Arabia is finished financially so they need to prepare something now before its too late?

okay I get it, if oil runs out or if we discover a better energy source then Saudi Arabia is finished financially so they need to prepare something now before its too late?
Yeah they're working on tourism and making the country more liberal friendly so people can come in and spend money
they also legalized alcohol for tourists and what have you
Like I said it's gonna be another dubai
That's the entirety of the vision of MBS that he outlined ever since assuming power

is it true tht Palastinians moved to Lebanon and started a civil war because of religion and turned Lebanon nfrom the Paris of the Middle East to a shithole?
They moved here because, of Isreal. And the civil war wasn't really even religious, the left wing was mostly muslim and the right was Christian. It was political. Some Christian parties would switch sides as well.

Okay i guess he is preparing for a time when oil runs out in like 50-100 years?
Maybe idk, nobody really knows why exactly hes doing this. Not like his country is poor.

But it doesnt hurt to even make more money.

There was a pre-Islam culture, mythology and folklore in the Middle East that seems to me 1,000 times more interesting than Islam.

There was a pre-Islam culture, mythology and folklore in the Middle East that seems to me 1,000 times more interesting than Islam.
you mean Babylon?

He just cares about making more money and staying in power

If sharia is still law in Saudi then why does this normie say that the Saudi royals arrested the scolars who are pro sharia? see the 1-2 minutes in the video

All muslims leaders left islam if we go full fundamentalist.

If sharia is still law in Saudi then why does this normie say that the Saudi royals arrested the scolars who are pro sharia? see the 1-2 minutes in the video

Hes just making "facts" out of his ass to make people turn to christianity more.

Its a non ending fight between muslims and christians in who can brainwash people better.

Even if he did jail them all, its definately not because of sharia, its because he found out they are corrupt, stealing money, using sharia law for their own benefits in some way.

Not because of sharia itself because it is still enforced and you can easily go to jail if you disobey it.

Under the new prince ruling, its abit more lenient for everyone in punishment.

Hes just making "facts" out of his ass to make people turn to christianity more.

Its a non ending fight between muslims and christians in who can brainwash people better.

Even if he did jail them all, its definately not because of sharia, its because he found out they are corrupt, stealing money, using sharia law for their own benefits in some way.

Not because of sharia itself because it is still enforced and you can easily go to jail if you disobey it.

Under the new prince ruling, its abit more lenient for everyone in punishment.
Lol christians and muslims are always arguing with each other

All muslims leaders left islam if we go full fundamentalist.
But is it honestly even possible to go full fundamentalist in the modern world? Wont your society be stuck in 1400 years ago while other country are now researching technologies to even move beyond oil and coal, using AI etc.

Just asking

The Jew thing was made up by Saddam's Iraq. His family has been in power for about 3 centuries now, and they're not from any of the regions previously inhabited by Jews.

But is it honestly even possible to go full fundamentalist in the modern world? Wont your society be stuck in 1400 years ago while other country are now researching technologies to even move beyond oil and coal, using AI etc.

Just asking
It is possible, yes.