Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did the quarantine affect you in any way?

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
The worst thing for me is that I can't rescue more animals during the isolation, and I can't get the ones in the shelter adopted, thankfully I have enough food for all of them and medications.

Another thing that I'm not happy about is that I was going to participate in a ballet event and I had the opportunity to dance a prince Florimund variation, from 5:32 to 7:13

and now the director doesn't know if the event is going to be cancelled or reprogrammed.
And, even though not really important, I was going to get the jacket, two suits and coat made but I guess that has to wait.

Caca poo poo p p

Yes. I can’t go gymcel and I can’t buy alcohol or weed.

I did kind of affect my life a little since I can't buy and order shit online cause of delays tbh

It hasn't affected me , yet.

I don't like the Qur'an teen!

It's much quieter outside.

The worst thing for me is that I can't rescue more animals during the isolation, and I can't get the ones in the shelter adopted, thankfully I have enough food for all of them and medications.

Another thing that I'm not happy about is that I was going to participate in a ballet event and I had the opportunity to dance a prince Florimund variation, from 5:32 to 7:13

and now the director doesn't know if the event is going to be cancelled or reprogrammed.
And, even though not really important, I was going to get the jacket, two suits and coat made but I guess that has to wait.
View attachment 221246 View attachment 221247 View attachment 221248 View attachment 221249

My wagie job shut down so no funbux for me to spend thanks to the lovable plague rats from China enjoying their diseased wet market meat.