Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did the DnD nerds accept you or did they brutally reject you?

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★
It's no surprise some of us like fantasy themed stuff to help us cope.
I'm sure some of us have tried being part of le nerd circles and board gamers to find acceptance.
But what about those who were brutally rejected by nerds?
That means you truly are the biggest loser.

My wizard summons a beer out of this air tsk pah!

Never tried DND tbh

The main thing in my school where the niggas playing magic the gathering. Even my giga autistic highschool ass thought that shit was cringe so if anything I rejected them jfl. I think they also played DND a few times after school.

I tried to be a part of the dnd clique, you kinda have to be likeable and have good social skills, if you doing every idea you give will get thrown away and you will be the only one getting "no and" improv.

Safe to say they are just as uninclusive as normies are.

Last edited:
I tried to be a part of the dnd clique, you kinda have to be liveable and have good social skills, if you doing every idea you give will get thrown away and you will be the only one getting "no and" improv.

Safe to say they are just as uninclusive as normies are.
That’s what I would expect.

Never got into DnD, but was a huge fan of comic books and yu-gi-oh! cards back in the day.. I was rejected by both groups. So, now I only enjoy niche hobbies / interests by myself.

I'm sure some of us have tried being part of le nerd circles and board gamers to find acceptance.

All of the DND nerds couldn't accept me where I live because they roped.

Nerds are some of the least likely of normies to talk to me even more so than white suburban jocks. It must be a sign that I look stupid too in addition to being plain ugly (sub-5).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back