Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did StBlops2Cel ever make a statement about being the face of Inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Because I’ve seen probably a hundred Cucktears say that he came out and told us to leave him alone yet I don’t really remember that ever happening?

I’m not too up to date tbh but didn’t someone from here find him on Facebook and saw that he had an anime pillow and foids were making fun of him in the comments under his profile picture?

and then he deleted his account soon after without saying a word?

FB407AB3 3C09 46EB 8E99 3C1A29DF335C

he has an asian girlfriend

Because I’ve seen probably a hundred Cucktears say that he came out and told us to leave him alone yet I don’t really remember that ever happening?

I’m not too up to date tbh but didn’t someone from here find him on Facebook and saw that he had an anime pillow and foids were making fun of him in the comments under his profile picture?

View attachment 249000
I saw a newer picture of him apparently he looksmaxxed although he’s only about two points more attractive imo
Not surprising tbh, I mean we did make him famous after all.

At most all he did was put his Facebook account on private, he never commented on anything.
It's just soytears trying to take our prophet from us

St. BO2cel belongs to us

I saw a newer picture of him apparently he looksmaxxed although he’s only about two points more attractive imo
Do you have that pic? I'm curios how he looks now

Never seen evidence of it. IT lives in a world of fiction they love to make shit up.

At most all he did was put his Facebook account on private, he never commented on anything.
It's just soytears trying to take our prophet from us

Damage control.
@OverBeforeItBegan if they doxx you, would you give a statement?

@gymletethnicel @omnilet @BITG @Genetic Dead End @Personalityinkwell saint black ops two cel moggs me tbh.

@gymletethnicel @omnilet @BITG @Genetic Dead End @Personalityinkwell saint black ops two cel moggs me tbh.
His newer pics mog you to hell and back.

@sub8male nah, you mog his old self, but currently he’s normie level like you tbh. He outgrew his incel tier looks Jfl

His newer pics mog you to hell and back.
is it confirmed him in the newer pics? and do we know what he did to looksmax? It had to have been surgery right he went from jokingly ugly to normalish looking and won't stand out in a bad way in public.

@sub8male nah, you mog his old self, but currently he’s normie level like you tbh. He outgrew his incel tier looks Jfl
What would you consider to be incel tier looks and you really think I'm normie level?

View attachment 249000
That last guys comment doesn't even make sense? Or am I being dumb??
No surprise there, she probably thinks he's a catch jfl

Every "incel" "saint" so far mogged me except that turbo manlet.

He has an Asian girlfriend so JBWmaxxing is not a meme.

What would you consider to be incel tier looks and you really think I'm normie level?
Yeah, maybe low-mid tier normie. Most users here are low-mid tier normie, don’t let the “mogs me” BS fool you Jfl.

Yeah, maybe low-mid tier normie. Most users here are low-mid tier normie, don’t let the “mogs me” BS fool you Jfl.
I guess IT is where the truecels are at. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: . Still though I think I'm kinda ugly though tbh.

His soul belong to us

nah you mog him tbh

Is he even real though tbh. No offense to him but he looks so comically ugly that it’s fake tbh.
no he is actually real. People have found his facebook and real name apparently

U mog him but not by much tbh

mogs me to the moons of Neptune

Not that i know of

Slightly below or looksmatched with him.
I’m sorry dude we both ugly AF though. Is below him even possible? Like In the old pics.

I’m sorry dude we both ugly AF though. Is below him even possible? Like In the old pics.
It's over for us. Looking worse than him is very much possible bo2cel in that iconic old pic is 2/10 to me imo seen worse like Londonguy or kosal baba tier deformed people

He shunned us tbh. That pic of those girls mocking him on FB was ragefuel. It should have drove him over the edge

He was doxxed and there was no evidence he wasnt incel. where is this asian girlfriend you guys are larping about

He was doxxed and there was no evidence he wasnt incel. where is this asian girlfriend you guys are larping about
maybe they heard some guy talk about that ff character and assumed it was a random asian girl.