Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did something change?

Loner437

Loner437

flipfag
★★
As you can see from my profile detail, I was here as far back as half a decade ago. From what I learned before from reading the forums, being a truecel means you try to get women, but fail. Since trying and failing validates your label as an incel. But now, I see threads of people talking about approaching girls and people are commenting not to bother because it is futile. Did something change? Is the attitude now do not approach women?

As you can see from my profile detail, I was here as far back as half a decade ago. From what I learned before from reading the forums, being a truecel means you try to get women, but fail. Since trying and failing validates your label as an incel. But now, I see threads of people talking about approaching girls and people are commenting not to bother because it is futile. Did something change? Is the attitude now do not approach women?
Depends on how ugly you are.

If you are mentalcel or what not

Well atleast in US and fag countries like UK
And not to mention USA women are the most bitchy and entitled cunts. Nothing soft or feminine about how they act. You would be dumb to try to approach them

And not to mention USA women are the most bitchy and entitled cunts. Nothing soft or feminine about how they act. You would be dumb to try to approach them
based opinion as always brocel

based opinion as always brocel
Thanks. You know what’s funny? Modern American women are literally the opposite of how women should be. Instead of gentle and kind, they are harsh and mean. Instead of being appreciative of a looksmatched man, they are excessively demanding. It’s so ridiculous. Even boomer USA foids, like some of my family relatives, are so much better than modern woman. Every time I visit an uncle, their wife is looksmatched to them and treats them great. It’s so obvious that these women back them actually were good people, contrary to the notion that woman were all bad. Here’s what else I noticed. The uncles that have wives like this seem genuinely happy and content with their lives from having a loving and supportive partner. This is something none of us will likely have, and it fills me with jealousy when I see their relationships

Thanks. You know what’s funny? Modern American women are literally the opposite of how women should be. Instead of gentle and kind, they are harsh and mean. Instead of being appreciative of a looksmatched man, they are excessively demanding. It’s so ridiculous. Even boomer USA foids, like some of my family relatives, are so much better than modern woman. Every time I visit an uncle, their wife is looksmatched to them and treats them great. It’s so obvious that these women back them actually were good people, contrary to the notion that woman were all bad. Here’s what else I noticed. The uncles that have wives like this seem genuinely happy and content with their lives from having a loving and supportive partner. This is something none of us will likely have, and it fills me with jealousy when I see their relationships
Yeah, some people are just bornintherighttimeandplacemaxxed

Yeah, some people are just bornintherighttimeandplacemaxxed
For real. These men got lucky. The bad thing is they don’t realize they got lucky and blame us for not succeeding with women, when there is no comparison between the kind women back then and the horribly nasty women now

Very interesting topic. To answer your question from my stance of view: Yeah, somewhat. Me personally i pretty much gave up on trying due to knowing how things are going to escalate.

I also think the mainstreamification of the MGTOW movement plays a significant impact that influenced blackpillers against trying to approach women.

I have tried personally but you can often tell you have no hope just by the way people treat you

It's a waste of time

being a truecel means you try to get women, but fail
No I think being a truecel means more that you are sub3 or sub 2.
For example I am subhuman enough to get kids pointing at me and telling their daddy"look his head dad"(true story)
So I don't need an entitled hoe to accuse me of sexual assault after I tried to talk to her to know it is over for me.
Truecel is not about your acts but your looks.

No I think being a truecel means more that you are sub3 or sub 2.
For example I am subhuman enough to get kids pointing at me and telling their daddy"look his head dad"(true story)
So I don't need an entitled hoe to accuse me of sexual assault after I tried to talk to her to know it is over for me.
Truecel is not about your acts but your looks.
I thought trying and failing was one of many traits of truecels. Is being ugly alone now seen as enough to be truecel?

If people insult you for your looks or height and you've been treated like shit your whole life you're truecel