Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Did some female actually write this unironically?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
gptl1vv7fn411.png

Why does that body look shopped

Fat women are an abomination, they need to be cleanse fro this world

Wow what a shallow fatass creature. Only goes for fit men and if they reject her, they're sexist, racist, weightist , whatever ..:feelsohh::feelsohh:

this has to be a joke right? No way someone wrote that unironically.

TeeHee its my right to be a fat fucking lazy hambeast but its also my right to get fucked by a guy working his ass off to get a fit healthy body TeeHee

Bad as discriminating on gender or race. Sorry guys for being SEXIST :lul: but I don't wanna get fucked by a BBC anally.

Yes this times a million.
This has to be a joke, but I say it's not. I am not surprised by this. This is just more of the natural outgrowth of "I deserve the best and the best only, never "settle", they will approach me, no one else is good enough, it is the right thing to do, and it is all there to cater to me and do as IO say." Fat sacks of shit aren't the only ones doing this, but they're one of many examples. I deal with this type of shit almost daily. So when they say you may not be as conventionally attractive, they know they are dumb ugly piles of shit not worthy of even breathing yes?
Weight is not genetic. You being a fat dumb ass who can't stop eating cheeseburgers every 5 minutes ain't genetics. No fat dude would ever say something as dumb as this. Fat dudes are nowhere near as dumb and full of shit as fat chicks. Hey, why shouldn't fat dude go for the model? Fat dudes for the most part are as happy as can be playing and watching whatever, they tend to be fairly smart too.

Last edited:
You're coming if you think this is a joke

"beautiful goddess"
No one can be this delusional right?

I'm glad that this is 90% likely to be satire