Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did Simpsons predict the WMxAF meme?

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
Proof
1118full kumiko albertson  nakamura

No. It’s an age old tradition.

Think about it a beta white loser from the Simpsons can't get a white America so decides to use his "white card" in asian to get a stunning gf and finally gets married

The Simpsons Married to the Blob

The meme had existed for decades prior to the show, the practice itself has existed ever since Anglos started cucking Chinamen with opium.

Does JBW still apply in the west in regards to Asian foids? In my experience it doesn't but I suspect it's because they have so many white options here.

The meme had existed for decades prior to the show, the practice itself has existed ever since Anglos started cucking Chinamen with opium.

kek

Does JBW still apply in the west in regards to Asian foids? In my experience it doesn't but I suspect it's because they have so many white options here.
Heavily depends on location, many asian women go for fellow ricecels kpopmaxxers, but some prefer whiteys still.

jews have been pushing these for a long time

Blonde manlet gets Japanese gf
WZE7svI.jpg

Ginger autist gets Japanese wife
ZzDGbLL.jpg

Fatcel gets qt SEA gf
LBPbqSh.png

This.