Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious did looksmax get infested with normies!?

C

CMD

Officer
★★★★
because when i used to lurk on there back in 2020 it was ok like over here now everyone there is using normie shitterms like "baddie" instead of "foid"

and they worship foids and dont shit on them as much as they used to

they even shit on incels which wasnt common there years back and still isnt common here now

the foid worship there is insane also not like here where most users are based woman haters.

looksmax used to be like here back in the old days now it feels like im browsing a shit filled site full of incestuous zombies every time i read a post about slaying or moneymaxxing

these retards dont talk seriously like the users from the old days they do nothing but shitpost even in serious forums like moneymaxxing and success :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It got infested with indians

Yes ever since summer of 2023 when it got popular on tiktok

It was always kinda shit, but basically this:

God, I hate that James Sapphire faggot

he deserves stuff I legally cannot say online

@Chudpreet

Even worse.....
This forum is infested with curries too, but to a lesser degree

@Chudpreet

Even worse.....
From what I hear, curries mass immigrated there during the COVID lockdown. Normies then flooded in during the famous invasion of Summer 2023. Now looksmax is an utter shithole with little if any redeeming qualities

This forum is infested with curries too, but to a lesser degree
Curries are a large minority over here, but still a minority. Prior to the tiktok invasion they were the majority on looksmax, and are still probably like half of the userbase today

James Sapphire will die on The Day Of The Rope

Curries are a large minority over here, but still a minority. Prior to the tiktok invasion they were the majority on looksmax, and are still probably like half of the userbase today
True
That's why i said to a lesser degree

@Chudpreet

Even worse.....
I used to lurk there back around 2021/2022 when I had more hope of ascending and it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now. There was a lot of retarded cope advice but the userbase wasn't filled with normies in their early teens.

I used to lurk there back around 2021/2022 when I had more hope of ascending and it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now. There was a lot of retarded cope advice but the userbase wasn't filled with normies in their early teens.
Ye I looked around there a bit, but always preferred this place even though I still had hope(I still kinda do albeit at a lesser extent)

And yeah, it always was kinda shit, full of coping, etc. but now there's tons of open faggotry, underaged teenage normies, etc.

Some good info in must-read though

@Chudpreet

Even worse.....
who tf is james anyways man why do people hate him so much did he popularize looksmax to normies online

t
Ye I looked around there a bit, but always preferred this place even though I still had hope(I still kinda do albeit at a lesser extent)

And yeah, it always was kinda shit, full of coping, etc. but now there's tons of open faggotry, underaged teenage normies, etc.

ty

I never lurked looksmaxx, and only have lurked (and joined) here

one weird thing i noticed is that users there will ignore you while the ones here will actually reply most of the time is that true or is it just me

I never lurked looksmaxx, and only have lurked (and joined) here
There's a bit of useful info on stuff(mainly in must read) & other bits & pieces here & there, but other than that it's even worse than this place in every metric possible.

There's a bit of useful info on stuff(mainly in must read) & other bits & pieces here & there, but other than that it's even worse than this place in every metric possible.
I see

because when i used to lurk on there back in 2020 it was ok like over here now everyone there is using normie shitterms like "baddie" instead of "foid"

and they worship foids and dont shit on them as much as they used to

they even shit on incels which wasnt common there years back and still isnt common here now

the foid worship there is insane also not like here where most users are based woman haters.

looksmax used to be like here back in the old days now it feels like im browsing a shit filled site full of incestuous zombies every time i read a post about slaying or moneymaxxing

these retards dont talk seriously like the users from the old days they do nothing but shitpost even in serious forums like moneymaxxing and success :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Same thing will happen here

I never thought to use this forum back then specifically because I just assumed I would ascend eventually. Some of the past years of the forum seemed really fun but I'm honestly glad I didn't join until recently. I know that in the past the age to join was younger but I wouldn't have felt like I truly belonged here until I became an adult. So the earlier I would've been okay with me joining here would have been last year.
Kek 90% of .org users would be banned on here if they said the same faggot shit they say on there on here. .org is supposed to have the same rule against faggotry but it's barely enforced at all.

those pajeets then flock to bharatchan and post this

Surprised it hasn't already tbh. We get a lot of normfag greycels but the core userbase isn't really like that.
We're on the way there tbh
I never thought to use this forum back then specifically because I just assumed I would ascend eventually. Some of the past years of the forum seemed really fun but I'm honestly glad I didn't join until recently. I know that in the past the age to join was younger but I wouldn't have felt like I truly belonged here until I became an adult. So the earlier I would've been okay with me joining here would have been last year.
Ye I agree, I maybe wish I joined earlier in 2022 when I really became blackpilled, but other than that I agree

I think I just thought the forum culture here was better, but that looksmax had useful info(still does to a degree)
Kek 90% of .org users would be banned on here if they said the same faggot shit they say on there on here. .org is supposed to have the same rule against faggotry but it's barely enforced at all.
Ye jfl, that forum openly allows it

Last edited:
Idgaf about looksmax. org I just hope they don't start flooding in this forum

@ItsovERfucks @opioidcel