Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did Jews destroy my dick?

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★★★★
So I’m cut, no foreskin. I can only feel pleasure on one specific area on my dick, that being on the underside of my shaft near my glans, not the entire underside. More like a quarter of it. I feel no pleasure elsewhere, not even on the head of my dick, which I’ve heard is a very sensitive part of a man’s penis. Is that normal? Or will I never experience pleasure the way I was suppose to.

Sounds gay. But yea, your dick is fucked

57F68D0E 4B46 4ACF B4BB 5A3BB2F01380

do you still have your frenulum

Jews convinced the majority of the population that the mutilation of the prepuce is normal while it's not at all. It is only necessary if theres a medical condition called phymosis.

im genuinely sorry brocel, humans are psychotic and vicious to each other. your dick won't ever work right
Jews convinced the majority of the population that the mutilation of the prepuce is normal while it's not at all. It is only necessary if theres a medical condition called phymosis.
i read that neonatal foreskin is worth $100k

im genuinely sorry brocel, humans are psychotic and vicious to each other. your dick won't ever work right
How do you know, do you have a frenulum?

This.
jews need to be dealt with. They are a plague.
I fucking hate Jews.

How do you know, do you have a frenulum?
yea. i know because several sexhavers killed themselves after letting delusional doctors convince them it was the only way to solve their smegma or some minor bullshit and that it didn't affect pleasure. and ive researched circumcision. the fact that he feels anything at all means the kike accidentally left some frenulum behind

yea. i know because several sexhavers killed themselves after letting delusional doctors convince them it was the only way to solve their smegma or some bullshit. and ive researched circumcision
Where's the article links of them killing themselves? I haven't heard of that.

this is a feature and not a bug as far as the fews are concerned

juck fews

Sad shit, that is not good. Sad your parents fell for jewish tricks. Have you told your mother to get her clit scorched so you can be equal? Stupid bitch

Is my dick also damaged?
STOP TRYING TO LOOK AT MY DICK YOU GODDAMNED WEIRDO!

I sure get tired of all these penis threads

Never began boyo.

retraction is only supposed to happen when a male reaches sexual maturity

It´s called genitalia mutilation.
Every jewish doctor is proud of their job.

if they removed part of you yes. why are you asking its obvious

Forced circumcision at birth should be illegal

Someone here told me, that not the lost tissue is the problem, but the nerve damage from the dryness and rubbing. So probably yes.

if they removed part of you yes. why are you asking its obvious
Well obviously yes they did mutilate me. I’m just asking because I wonder if mine was botched, or if my circumcision left worse damage on me than it did others.

@Blacktarpill thoughts?

I hate muslims more than jews tbh because they are retards who imitate jews and who cut my foreskin when I was infant tbh not the jew did that by their hands at least :(

jews fuked everything.

my dick is so bent to the left it looks like a banana but im not sure if it's becuase if my circumcision or not. Also, my dick is like jarringly two colored so yeah fuck the jews for that