Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did it ever begin for me?

Is it over for me?

• It never fucking began for you bro.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Lol no.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • IDK

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
Zoomercel here.
Every single time I speak with a foid (except my nuclear family of course.), I get these facial expressions at the same time looking away from me;
Creeped

I understand they indicate disgust in my presence but why do they have to rub this shit in my face with these faces? It pisses me off because I see very few men do this shit to me unless they are the Chad and Soyboys that foids hang around with.
Are these the faces that a woman makes when they see you as SUBHUMAN?
Can any of you failed normies can explain this to me?
Every time fucking time I walk the street and make even the SMALLEST MICROSECOND of eye contact with a foid, they immediately look away, implying "not to look at me";
Giphy

some even appear to be pertubed and some a bit irritated at my nigger presence.
Black foids laugh at my ass, when I was in K-12 foids and Chads would use me as the brunt of their relationship jokes, a Chad/Tyrone would ask their foid "Would you date him?" and they would Laugh hysterically and say "No!", I never would even say anything to them and already they have made up their minds about me.
I remember in Middle school that I my Tyrone friend would make a joke and all the foids would laugh at his jokes, but when I did the same thing or something similar I would get silence, they would pretend they didn't hear me at all.
Not to mention that I am diagnosed by a medical professional as autistic(Aspergers.), I cannot pick up social cues very well like NT's.
This shit still happens in College. It is nothing more than an extension of high school tbh. I was glad that the coronavirus forced that fucker to close for the semester.
Did it ever begin for for me? Is it truly finished for my ass?

It is truly over.
Foids are disgusted by ugly men and they don't even try to hide it...
What a fucking clown world...