Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Did I say something wrong/sperg out?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
I was talking about getting a hair transplant with my parents and needing access to my money (thankfully got it).

I managed to say "I would rather have aids or cancer than go bald" and they got really mad at me. Told me I wasn't mentally right.

Nah you were high IQ af, whats ur nw?

Not exactly the right thing to say. Some people with cancer suffer terribly both physically and mentally, and can become disfigured, lose a lot of semblance of pleasure - even the ability to swallow food or eat, and that long-drawn wait until inevitable death is chaotic for them and the people they love.

Just be smart about how you word it. Tell them you will feel more confident, more positive if your hair could be restored and you could improve your image.

Well if you get those diseases you'd look like shit anyway (with cancer you'd probably go bald too) so I think you had your parents worry about your IQ for a bit there.

should have just said aids.
most older people know someone who died of cancer and suffered horribly, since it's actually quite common.
so it was kinda personal for them.

Just be smart about how you word it. Tell them you will feel more confident, more positive if your hair could be restored and you could improve your image.
They think I am mentally ill, that I'll want something else fixed when I fix my hairline.

They think I am mentally ill, that I'll want something else fix when I fit my hairline.

Are they wrong in thinking that? If no, sit down and talk to them. If yes, sit down and talk to them.

Are they wrong in thinking that? If no, sit down and talk to them. If yes, sit down and talk to them.
They are probably somewhat right, lol. Although I know that plastic surgery sucks, so there isn't much I can do. I am not delusional enough to think that plastic surgery would turn me into an 8/10.

NGL that was a Low IQ statement to your parents, cancer/Aids is monumentally worse than baldness.. Cancer treatment often comes with baldness too so it's already worse.

They think I am mentally ill, that I'll want something else fixed when I fix my hairline.
even if you do aren't normies always harping on about life being a never ending process to improvement? in my opinion someone is mentally ill if they don't want to improve things about themselves.

you cant say that kind of stuff around normies, they love to virtue signal.

They are probably somewhat right, lol. Although I know that plastic surgery sucks, so there isn't much I can do. I am not delusional enough to think that plastic surgery would turn me into an 8/10.

They love you and care about you, so you need to sit down with them and show to them you are sane, have given this a lot of thought and have clear goals - and want their input. Be patient with them. Parents are - for the lucky ones of us- the few people in the world who love us for who we are.

I get that now, but I forget that I am not on this forum sometimes. Have to watch my mouth and act PC around normies.
They love you and care about you, so you need to sit down with them and show to them you are sane, have given this a lot of thought and have clear goals - and want their input. Be patient with them. Parents are - for the lucky ones of us- the few people in the world who love us for who we are.
Sounds pretty blue pilled tbh. Not gonna do that.

They love to blue pill overload me, especially my brother. I hate people blue pilling me so much.

I was talking about getting a hair transplant with my parents and needing access to my money (thankfully got it).

I managed to say "I would rather have aids or cancer than go bald" and they got really mad at me. Told me I wasn't mentally right.
stop expressing yourself. stop sharing your opinions. noone gives a shit. there can only be negative outcomes by doing so. stay quiet.

You should go and apologise to them and take the comment back btw. Just explain you know cancer and AIDS are not a joke, and it was more just an immature joke to explain how averse you are to balding because you feel it takes away from your confidence and badly ruins your look.

Explain you just want your hair restored - to what you were.
I get that now, but I forget that I am not on this forum sometimes. Have to watch my mouth and act PC around normies.

Sounds pretty blue pilled tbh. Not gonna do that.

They love to blue pill overload me, especially my brother. I hate people blue pilling me so much.

Nothing blue-pilled about respecting your parents and being mature and thoughtful. Shallow and promiscuity and rejection shouldn't turn us into jerks my brother.

You should go and apologise to them and take the comment back btw. Just explain you know cancer and AIDS are not a joke, and it was more just an immature joke to explain how averse you are to balding because you feel it takes away from your confidence and badly ruins your look.

Explain you just want your hair restored - to what you were.
tbh I would rather be dead than bald, so it's pretty much the same as cancer in that regard, both would kill me.

NGL that was a Low IQ statement to your parents, cancer/Aids is monumentally worse than baldness.. Cancer treatment often comes with baldness too so it's already worse.
Cancer can be cured, AIDS is a joke, baldness is death.

Yup. Although there is hair system, so there's that. The last cope.

At least I will get my hair transplant now, so that is good.

You don't have to be 8/10 to not be incel.

You don't have to be 8/10 to not be incel.
No no, but you get what I mean. Surgery is pretty cope. Barely improves most people and sometimes makes them look worse. Only legit if you have a really shitty nose or an overly recessed chin or jaw. I'm not delusional enough to think that some cheekbones implants would make me better looking or something like that.

I think I could gain 1-2 points if I manage to get to a good and low hairline tbh.

people with cancer lose hair to chemo anyway

people with cancer lose hair to chemo anyway
But it's not permanent hair loss, it comes back, as oppose to hair lost through DHT attacking it.

Exactly. Normies criticize me all the time for being quiet but whenever i do talk its like impossible to not offend them. I swear to god i have had this scenario happen yo me countless times and i was always completely not aware of why it was "bad"

Not to mention how much aids can be btfo’d by viralsupressants during the HIV stage

Exactly. Normies criticize me all the time for being quiet but whenever i do talk its like impossible to not offend them. I swear to god i have had this scenario happen yo me countless times and i was always completely not aware of why it was "bad"

normies are fucking boring as hell to talk to as well and they usually hold anything remotely low inhib you say against you at some stage because they are sociopaths. literally nothing good besides connections come out of conversing with normies.

Yes, only femoids deserve cancer

Yes you are retarded.
I would rather go bald than have aids.

Not exactly the right thing to say. Some people with cancer suffer terribly both physically and mentally, and can become disfigured, lose a lot of semblance of pleasure - even the ability to swallow food or eat, and that long-drawn wait until inevitable death is chaotic for them and the people they love.

yeah. the best way to win an 'opinion' (read: argument) is to turn it into a speech about how much good your point of view could do, rather than bringing up other people because chances are they know someone in that situation or they'll turn it around on you in a moment. its easily handed back to you and the act of getting them to understand is over before you started.
normies are fucking boring as hell to talk to as well and they usually hold anything remotely low inhib you say against you at some stage because they are sociopaths. literally nothing good besides connections come out of conversing with normies.
honestly. they dont understand anything that isnt how they see the world...
am i talking about normies or women in general?

JFL at all the users here being all literal and saying "You are so low IQ cancer is deadly, Id rather be bald teehee"
I'm pretty sure in speech you meant that more as a figure of expression to show how much you would hate going bald.

JFL at all the users here being all literal and saying "You are so low IQ cancer is deadly, Id rather be bald teehee"
I'm pretty sure in speech you meant that more as a figure of expression to show how much you would hate going bald.
More or less. I would rather have curable cancer than to be balding, though.

having hair is almost just as important as having a good face.

Yup. Although there is hair system, so there's that. The last cope.

At least I will get my hair transplant now, so that is good.
i still think it was a Low IQ statement, that being said
If you need HT advice, PM me.
Already had one down and i did a mountain of research beforehand

i still think it was a Low IQ statement, that being said
If you need HT advice, PM me.
Already had one down and i did a mountain of research beforehand
Sure. I'll probably PM you tomorrow.

Normies are so easily offended

Your dad's bald, isn't he?

Completely justified, aids and and cancer are indeed as much a death sentence to your life as balding. Hail satan

If anything your parents have autism. You're just saying you would rather have aids or cancer over balding to show how much you don't want to go bald.

Fuck these faggots. Your response was HIGH IQ. Baldness is one of the worst diseases you can ever get, it's a literal handicap/disfigurement. Unless you have stage 3/4 cancer, you'll survive and hopefully not go into remission. Plus, hair lost from chemo grows back. AIDS is completely treatable. Consider yourself having HIV if you go too far down the Norwood scale, because you'll NEVER have a chance of pussy at that point. Bald people are looked down upon in society. You literally have to change your entire self-image to be acceptable. Just get jacked, bro! Just tan, bro! Just shave it, bro! People who spew this bullshit are either consciously or subconsciously trying to rid of you because of male competition, knowing you'll look like a compensating omega faggot by doing the typical baldcel cope.

Last edited: