Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did I really miss a chance back then?

NearEnd

NearEnd

Paragon
★★★★★
Back when I was 14 or 15 if I can remember correctly there was a becky tier Kazakh girl who kept touching my arm randomly and she talked a lot to me while always keeping an eye contact at all times. I was very nervous around her even though I enjoyed it at the same time

Actually now that I think about it that girl talked way more than me while I kept quiet so the conversations were always one sided.

Its weird now that I think about it I might have had a chance but I was so autistic that I didn't get it. She even asked me for my instagram but I just mumbled that I don't use social media at all

How socially retarded was I, I could have had my first sexual experience back then but on the other hand I think she might have also been playing some sort of joke on me. I remember that I never really trusted her and I was paranoid that she will make fun of me if I ended up hanging out with her in my free time. Idk, I find it hard to believe that women would be attracted to me in a physical sexual way considering my looks. Im an ugly subhuman with crooked teeth, its literally impossible. What do you think?

And no this is not bragging, that happened many years ago at this point and now women mostly ignore me and avoid me completely

Im really just genuinly wondering if I might have had a chance back then or is this something common? Was she trying to manipulate me? As I said I could never in my life trust any woman because even if I wasn't as blackpilled back then as Im today I always thought of myself as an ugly outcast destined to fail. Ever since I was 10 in fact I started seeing myself as an absolute loser and I even made videos on a camera and later on a phone rambling about my insecurities from time to time.

I would say I rarely think about the past but today I remembered this shit and I thought to myself, damn I could have potentially ascended then but now its too late. My adolescence was completely wasted

EDIT: Mods Im still a virgin to this day with very little to no chance of ascension and I belong here despite this moment which was arguably the most fakecel moment in my entire life as I myself would put it and also its important to remember this happened quite some time ago as of now and I would say Im definitely uglier than I used to be. I changed a lot physically since I was 14 for example my teeth got somewhat more crooked and my hair started thinning recently

Last edited:
Cool story bro, nobody cares about your success with women

Suifuel for us
Did I really miss a chance back then? No, because I never had any.

I bet you think Im a fakecel now but Im not and I honestly wish I was one. I wish I got a kiss or sex but that is not happening anytime soon. I wasted my adolescence to an extent but now the damage is irreparable

She could have been using you as an emotional outlet to vent to. Women will do this to men they only see as friends.

That doesn't necessarily mean she likes you, but yeah maybe it could have gone somewhere if you tried harder and weren't such an autist. Maybe you are a mentalcel, however, girls did change their standards over time, women now are more picky, and especially things like height is way more important now than it used to be. As a shortcel, During my midschool to early highschool girls were actually nicer and more playfull now they seem to universally hate me.

NTpill proven. You missed a valid shot. Women aren't gonna put in conversation effort if they aren't interested in you usually. The whole fact she made an effort to keep the conversation going while you couldn't showed she cared for some reason. Back in 8th grade when I was 13 at lunch, a girl tried making conversation with me, but left in around a minute once she realized what an autist I was. She only did so out of pity because I was the only one in the whole cafeteria sitting completely alone at his own table. All other tables were crowded, and not a single motherfucker sat at my table with like 20 open seats. The fact she didn't instantly leave and kept things going indicates it was more than pity. Gotta hurt knowing you lost it from being socially awkward

@Chang Longwang the truest of truecels sharing his truecel experiences:lul:.

Back when I was 14 or 15 if I can remember correctly there was a becky tier Kazakh girl who kept touching my arm randomly and she talked a lot to me while always keeping an eye contact at all times. I was very nervous around her even though I enjoyed it at the same time

Actually now that I think about it that girl talked way more than me while I kept quiet so the conversations were always one sided.

Its weird now that I think about it I might have had a chance but I was so autistic that I didn't get it. She even asked me for my instagram but I just mumbled that I don't use social media at all

How socially retarded was I, I could have had my first sexual experience back then but on the other hand I think she might have also been playing some sort of joke on me. I remember that I never really trusted her and I was paranoid that she will make fun of me if I ended up hanging out with her in my free time. Idk, I find it hard to believe that women would be attracted to me in a physical sexual way considering my looks. Im an ugly subhuman with crooked teeth, its literally impossible. What do you think?

And no this is not bragging, that happened many years ago at this point and now women mostly ignore me and avoid me completely

Im really just genuinly wondering if I might have had a chance back then or is this something common? Was she trying to manipulate me? As I said I could never in my life trust any woman because even if I wasn't as blackpilled back then as Im today I always thought of myself as an ugly outcast destined to fail. Ever since I was 10 in fact I started seeing myself as an absolute loser and I even made videos on a camera and later on a phone rambling about my insecurities from time to time.

I would say I rarely think about the past but today I remembered this shit and I thought to myself, damn I could have potentially ascended then but now its too late. My adolescence was completely wasted

EDIT: Mods Im still a virgin to this day with very little to no chance of ascension and I belong here despite this moment which was arguably the most fakecel moment in my entire life as I myself would put it and also its important to remember this happened quite some time ago as of now and I would say Im definitely uglier than I used to be. I changed a lot physically since I was 14 for example my teeth got somewhat more crooked and my hair started thinning recently
shut up its so cucked you are on the wrong forum somebody gonna eat you alive for stories like that.

shut up its so cucked you are on the wrong forum somebody gonna eat you alive for stories like that.
Ok maybe I should receive a small percent warning or something but as I said that doesn't really make me a fakecel. First of all this happened quite some time ago and believe it or not it is much easier to receive a hug, handholding or kisses in elementary or early high school. Second of all a lot of people on this forum even received a kiss while I didn't. I bet she was just playing a joke or some kind of tricks on me because I find it hard to believe any girl would want to actually have romantic and sexual relationships with a giga autistic low tier "normie" who was basically destined to fail from the very beginning. All of this is a thing of the past, I might have missed some potential "chances" but now Im cooked and I doubt I will ever actually ascend

Ok maybe I should receive a small percent warning or something but as I said that doesn't really make me a fakecel. First of all this happened quite some time ago and believe it or not it is much easier to receive a hug, handholding or kisses in elementary or early high school. Second of all a lot of people on this forum even received a kiss while I didn't. I bet she was just playing a joke or some kind of tricks on me because I find it hard to believe any girl would want to actually have romantic and sexual relationships with a giga autistic low tier "normie" who was basically destined to fail from the very beginning. All of this is a thing of the past, I might have missed some potential "chances" but now Im cooked and I doubt I will ever actually ascend
no warnings for ya face ma boy

Some girl touching you're arm is at most a humble brag and not an ascension yes you missed a chance but stfu you faggot.

i think i also missed out back in high school as well, i believe nobody showed interest in me back then. i was overweight and tried to self-cope with stoicism. at most i literally tried to push away or ignored my peers.