Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel did I miss the boat? should I have formed a death metal group with a 13 year old girl and 16 year old girl when I was 30 years old?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
LBLie

BacksLift

I feel like I failed my calling guys this was the dream I should have aimed for.

Even though he was with them for just three years they probably made some amazing memories together that they will all cherish for a long time.

They weren't just in Japan, here they are in 2015 at the new york comic con when Rei Kuromiya (born 2000, wears red) was 15 and Rie Kaneko (born 1997, wears blue) was 18.

They formed in 2013 though and I can't find any footage from the first two years they were together. It must've been fun building their gimmick in private.

what the fuck is that

the ultimate JBW

THREE years hanging out with these waifus, if you wouldn't dance in a maid costume to achieve that then you're a faggot

Last edited:
Just look like a full blown troon theory

This is what metal has become @bigantennaemay1 @TallCelFag @PointOfNoReturn

just become a tranny theory

just become a tranny theory
Technically he's an actor who plays a wrestling persona who is a crossdresser so that he can defeat women by competing in their wrestling division.

Again though if it gets society embracing a pair of cute petite high-schoolers dangling off your biceps hugging each of their thighs with your thighs then it's worth bad fashion choices TBH.

Dangle

I'm actually impressed these girls were able to lift most of their bodyweight in this position, most western foids are too obese and unathletic to manage that.

I realize this would be slightly deferred by shifting some weight onto his legs via their knees but that could only account for a certain % depending on their adductor strength.

Also you have to realize here that dangling off a human arm would be much harder than dangling off a chinning bar since it's thicker and requires more grip strength. I think that's why they're interlacing their fingers to try and supplement their ailing finger flexor strength which would be weak contracting in a lengthened position.

I know when I try to chin on thick tree branches the diameter of Ladybeard's biceps that it's pretty tricky. What Ioften end up doing is having a narrow steel pipe which I stick in the crotch of large branches that way I can grab on to something narrow and my grip lasts longer.

Jesus Christ what the actual fuck.

OP should pull something like this.

Jesus Christ what the actual fuck.

OP should pull something like this.
It's too late, even though Ladybeard insists he's no natural athlete I'm still pretty sure his natural talents mog mine and even if they didn't and we were on the same level I'm pretty sure his willpower and focus does, he learned foreign languages and gym-maxed way better than me and has more flamboyant aussie accent to capitalize on.

btw turn on the CC from YT if you want captions to translate lyrics

This is what metal has become @bigantennaemay1 @TallCelFag @PointOfNoReturn
:dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsseriously:

No.

This is not metal. And I blame Babymetal for this; they were shit, they were godawful, and they started a slippery slope of garbage that should never have been called "metal" in the first damn place.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm running off to listen to some NSBM. At least I know that'll never be infiltrated by these types. :feelshmm::fuk:

This is not metal. And I blame Babymetal for this; they were shit, they were godawful, and they started a slippery slope of garbage that should never have been called "metal" in the first damn place.
Define deathmetal in a way which excludes this yet includes whatever bands you like that I've never heard of because they're loli-deficient

Define deathmetal in a way which excludes this yet includes whatever bands you like that I've never heard of because they're loli-deficient
Ok,

Death metal: not soy. :feelsseriously:

just be a tranny theory
Tranny usually means transgender like actually wants to be female not just wears their clothes to jestermax and get close to lolis

Tranny usually means transgender like actually wants to be female not just wears their clothes to jestermax and get close to lolis
im sure they use all sorts of mental gynastics to justify their becoming a tranny

im sure they use all sorts of mental gynastics to justify their becoming a tranny
Why are you saying 'they' ? Ladybeard uses male pronouns, does not want to be addressed as she/her

"they" as in people who are trannies
If you meant it in the plural sense you should've ended it "to justify becoming trannies", you ended it "a tranny" in the singular

If you meant it in the plural sense you should've ended it "to justify becoming trannies", you ended it "a tranny" in the singular
or you shouldnt think im refering to fucking faggots by different "pronouns" jfl

or you shouldnt think im refering to fucking faggots by different "pronouns" jfl
I figure you were using 'they' because you refused to acknowledge him as a man

I figure you were using 'they' because you refused to acknowledge him as a man
i would probably say "it" in that case. i dont acknowledge fag terms

you seem like a fag tbh. why are you saying shit like "NBs" theyre just fucking fags dude
A man can identify as an "Enby" and ask for they/them pronouns yet enjoy nightly penis-in-vagina sex with women.
I don't see anything particularly homosexual about that.
Requiem
That would be more heterosexually successful than most of us on this forum.

you will see man made horrors beyond your comprehension

you seem like a fag tbh. why are you saying shit like "NBs" theyre just fucking fags dude
Yes you are speaking to the ever so deranged wizard23 :feelshehe: no one plays mental gymnastics harder than he does :bigbrain:

A man can identify as an "Enby" and ask for they/them pronouns yet enjoy nightly penis-in-vagina sex with women.
I don't see anything particularly homosexual about that.
View attachment 614424
That would be more heterosexually successful than most of us on this forum.
@METALMILITA88 catch a (load) of this gay shit dude

I guess if it makes money, why not

@METALMILITA88 catch a (load) of this gay shit dude
JJ's been here a month and is trying to convince me to be homosexual?

I usually enjoy posts by wizard but this is questionable
'questionable' is roastie rhetoric, questioning is a good thing, everything is questionable

State your actual criticism.

IDGAF about pronouns, I could be named Sue and let people call me "her" and would gladly do so if I thought it would increase chances of PIV sex with a girl who loves me, because achieving vaginal creampies to impregnate women is more important than semantic hangups.

It's weird this wisdom has to come from me considering what a semantics extremists I am.

Last edited:
I could be named Sue and let people call me "her" and would gladly do so if I thought it would increase chances of PIV sex with a girl who loves me
@METALMILITA88 guy would "gladly" become a tranny to get sex

[UWSL]'questionable' is roastie rhetoric, questioning is a good thing, everything is questionable[/UWSL]
State your actual criticism.
I think we can agree that the type of male that is willing to take on alternate pronouns has a larger chance of being Non-heterosexual than heterosexual.

That is why it is “questionable” to say that said male would be into heterosexual PiV intercourse.

I think we can agree that the type of male that is willing to take on alternate pronouns has a larger chance of being Non-heterosexual than heterosexual.

I can't agree about that.
Even going beyond enbies when it comes to far extreme (using opposite pronouns, instead of neutral ones) ie the MTF trannies it seems like an significant amount of them actually want to be "lesbians" and fuck women.
Obviously the ones who want to fuck men and be "straight women" are gays, but the so-called "lesbians" are women-loving gynephiles like us and they probably make up a pretty high %, I dunno, where do I even find stats on that?

That is why it is “questionable” to say that said male would be into heterosexual PiV intercourse.
That he is slaying rice pussy seems obvious to me, questioning that overwhelming glaring truth just seems like a cope because we don't want to accept how much he mogs us.

Slayer
Girls

Rei Kuromiya dude.... even if all he got to do is hug her and didn't fuck it's still worth everything just to sniff her hair.

Part11

he is living the best of life.