Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did I miss a possible chance to ascend? (Dnrcels DNE)

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★
I remember when I was 8 or 9 I met a pretty foid at the playground near my parent's house. She was a 7 or 8 and a stacylite. Tall and beautiful.

I was young and innocent then, and I loved getting into fights. (I have muscle weakness now)

We played together everyday with toy guns and sticks. Then I had my exams and I didn't see her again for another 2-3 years.

Around the age of 11 or 12 I started getting socially ostracized by my classmates. They would attack me and treat me like an outsider for no reason at all. As a result, I became docile and high-inhib.

My neighbourhood playground was bulldozed and a new one was erected nearby.

I remember a few weeks after it was constructed my mom forced me to go outside as I was basementmaxxing and we met again. (I was 12-13)

I was shocked. I thought we'd never meet again. Playfully, she invited me to play again, just like before. I ran away because I was so high inhib. I never saw her ever again. (I'm 19 now)

I still regret it to this day. Did I miss my chance to ascend? Even fat foids reject me now.

We wuz chads n shiet
Wojak boomer uncle crying thumbnail

Yes but she would have cheated on u anyways

@SandNiggerKANG
@Left4DeadDarkie
@DarkStar
@Ron.Belgrade

Its like i just posted "Delusional Hypothetical Alternate Universes"

And no...you didnt. She was literally an Elementary girl.

You also need to realize these chicks from an early age on are EXTREMLY socialmaxxed. They have THOUSANDS of Orbiters - each on of them. Thats why the chance to even get a girlfriend is so low, but to HOLD HER, thats the real shit. Like girls are on tutorial mode and you need to be that perfect stats, best gear guy around who draggs her through a EXTREME level.

I remember when I was 8 or 9 I met a pretty foid at the playground near my parent's house. She was a 7 or 8 and a stacylite. Tall and beautiful.

I was young and innocent then, and I loved getting into fights. (I have muscle weakness now)

We played together everyday with toy guns and sticks. Then I had my exams and I didn't see her again for another 2-3 years.

Around the age of 11 or 12 I started getting socially ostracized by my classmates. They would attack me and treat me like an outsider for no reason at all. As a result, I became docile and high-inhib.

My neighbourhood playground was bulldozed and a new one was erected nearby.

I remember a few weeks after it was constructed my mom forced me to go outside as I was basementmaxxing and we met again. (I was 12-13)

I was shocked. I thought we'd never meet again. Playfully, she invited me to play again, just like before. I ran away because I was so high inhib. I never saw her ever again. (I'm 19 now)

I still regret it to this day. Did I miss my chance to ascend? Even fat foids reject me now.
I’ve read your stats no you didnt I dnr tho

You were too young, she probably has a laycount starting from 10 and onwards now.