Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did I do the right thing or go full aspie?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
First off, let me elucidate that this is NO BRAG THREAD. The events that I’m about to outline genuinely occurred and because I’m still relatively inept socially, I want to get confirmation that I did the right thing.

So there is this girl on this pre uni part time course I’m doing in my gap year. She’s 22 years old, single mother but has a nice body (she is a fitness instructor). Now, initially she didn’t speak to me or my friend. However when my friend (who is also 22 but a wealthy estate agent who wants to go uni to go into politics) mentioned his career, she became interested and started acting flirty with him.

On Tuesday I was walking down with the friend on my way back home but she asked us to get the train with her as it’s quicker (it wasn’t but we went anyway). She includes me a fair bit in the conversation whilst walking to the station but it was mainly work related and because they’re 22, they have more experience with the outside world so I didn’t know what they were going on about for quite a fair bit of the time as I’m only 18.

However, the conversation shifted when we got on the train. I was sitting next to the friend and she was sitting next to him. She started to include me more into the conversation. There was a distance of approximately 0.8m between me and her and the line perpendicular to her shoulders made an angle of around 70 degrees to the line parallel to my shoulders. I consider myself a strong mathematician so I am able to estimate these values relatively accurately. I subbed these values into my phone calculator and calculated that my replies to her should be 5 words long on average rounded to the nearest whole number. I obviously put these values into my calculator subtly so she wouldn’t suspect anything.

Now a bit of background of why I’m mentioning those numerical values (If you’re a non STEMCEL, you might want to skip this part.

In my quest to become more astute in reading body language (which is a fundamental part of NT maxing) I’ve carefully studied the possible signs that a girl is interested. Two of the most imperative conclusions I have come to are:

The distance between me and the femoid is inversely proportional to the level of attraction the femoid feels towards me.

The angle between the line parallel to my shoulders (or the line going across your shoulders) and the line perpendicular to the femoid’s shoulder (or coming out of her shoulders) is inversally proportion to the level of attraction she feels for me for values of x between 0°<x<90°.

The reason I focus on the shoulders is because I’m aware that girls may just turn their heads to make eye contact out of courtesy but when they turn their shoulders in, it usually indicates that they are comfortable.

So in order to not come across as too interested when my interest is unrequited (which will make me look needy and further perpetuate her disinterest). I have came up with this mathematical formula of how many words I should reply with in situations where I am sitting next to a girl and talking to her. The formula is:

W= (8/d)*cosx + 2

Where

x= The angle between the line perpendicular to her shoulders and the line parallel to my shoulders in degrees

W= The amount of words I reply with

d= The distance between me and the femoid in meters

So if I subsitute in the values of the situation I was in on Tuesday, I get an answer of approximately 5.42 words. This formula is only a rough guide and I don’t always have to follow it rigidly, usually I’ll give answers that are in the range of 5 words above or below the value of W appropriate to the situation. For angles greater than 90 degrees (where she’s facing away from me) I just assume she’s not at all interested and the formula becomes obsolete.

Back to the story...

So I just assumed by her body language that she was just being friendly with me and that she was more into my friend. However her next question caught me off guard completely. She said to me “so when are we going on a date.”

This question unsettled me a little bit due to anxiety so I tried to recite square numbers in my head to allieviate the stress (works well for me) and not let my autism get the better of me. It didn’t help that the friend I was with was like “got yourself a date” in a manner that was meant as friendly banter. I then remembered that she only seemed interested in my friend once he revealed his job title and it was likely that she might have just been after free stuff from me. So I responded with “I’m not paying for anything though, just putting it out there” to test if my hypothesis was correct. She then just chuckled and told me that I was funny. She didn’t need pursue the topic much further.

So did I do the right thing here by letting her know I would not just let her freeload off of me or have I just gone full aspie and ruined a chance to go on a date?

is this another twisted-esque copypasta?

I have no idea.

hi iq aspiecel legitness

>single mother
stopped reading

hi iq aspiecel legitness

Good meme. I remember it.

I searched so much for this post. That's why I can't hate Twisted. Or he's a genuine autistic guy or a comedic genius.

twisted the legend

twisted is the best user on this site

your equation is wrong here is the correct one:
W=0