Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did girls always have hairy arms?

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
WTF is going on, I just noticed hairy arms from like 3 foids recently. Two of them working at a fast food.

I have literally never ever seen this before. Looks like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Is this new, or have girls just stopped caring now?

Not sure but it’s a big turn off for me. Especially when I barely have any.

Girls are just as ugly, smelly, shitty, sweaty, and gross as men. It is just socially acceptable for them to hide their disgusting human nature with fakeup and surgery.

Yeah females have hairy arms but it's not noticeable unless you concentrate on it, some of them wax it off. I wouldnt mind arm hair on a foid since its so minuscule

White foids do at least

I've heard girls have hairy assholes.

Pretty sure its always been a thing. I usually dont notice it

Usually Mediterranean and Middle Eastern foids have thick dark arm hair. Huge eyebrows too

Curry foids have more body hair and facial hair than me.

I thought all middle easterncels have thicc body hairs
Mine isn't too bad actually, my facial hair is thick though.

As the standards rise for what men have to look like they get lower for what foids have to look like. They don’t even have to try anymore, even an ugly hairy one can just throw her hole at guys who mog her by 4 + PSL points and get him to fuck her.

If they have darker hair it stands out. But yes they do.

They used to shave but feminism ruined it

Women with light skin and dark hair have mustaches. They only let them grow out when they marry a betabux to prevent kissing, but they wax them to blow Chad.

Yes

They also have pubic hair, leg hair, and lip hair

Shocking I know

The one in the pic looks Indian or something, they always have it. Never saw a white girl with hairy arms

WTF is going on, I just noticed hairy arms from like 3 foids recently.

I have noticed this as well. 2 or 3 weeks ago I was on the bus, right before me a female. I have seen her hair on her arms. Imagine getting hair mogged by a female.

hormones in the water + not giving a fuck

at least they still shave the moustache off, well, most of them anyway, gotta look good in those selfies

Usually Mediterranean and Middle Eastern foids have thick dark arm hair. Huge eyebrows too
i love those types of women though, the hirsuteness is worth it tbh, talking about the mediterranean light skinned types especially

No, girls had no body hair at all until now.

Foids have more noticeable arm hair than me.