Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did friends ever try to set you up with dates?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30097
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30097

Banned
-
And how did they go?

What friends?

lol.

yeah they even did a post on their instagram like an ad and no one replied

a foid friend once tried to help me and set me up with an ugly sheboon I mogged brutally and even this bitch ghosted me eventually

Last edited:
With whom tho?

no, the opposite tbh. anyone I considered a “friend” was a similarly low status loser, and as soon as they got a girlfriend or something and felt like they “ascended” they started being shitty and hostile towards me

And how did they go?
No, because my "friends" (even those few I ever had) wanted me away from girls because they saw me as something that could diminish their own chances and they told me that I am an embarassment/a creep (sometimes literally to my face) - that's one of the reasons why having friends is cucked. Luckily, they never contacted me after school, friendships are worthless.
no, the opposite tbh. anyone I considered a “friend” was a similarly low status loser, and as soon as they got a girlfriend or something and felt like they “ascended” they started being shitty and hostile towards me
This, was the starter friend for all the new kids in class and as soon as they had better options they abandoned me. All my "friendships" were partnerships of convenience motivated by grades/loneliness.

It's a pretty basic cope that normies have for why they befriend foids.

She can introduce you to her friends bro! :soy:

Two things wrong with that: once a foid has rejected you, they all do. No foid wants a man that no other foid wants. And also the likely scenario is with orbiters and the like, a foid isn't gonna want to share her slave with her friends. Too often it seems like the "guy friend" is sort of kept seperate from her actual social circle and is almost a "secret".

Brother has a decent social scene... never introduced me to anyone. When I've had friends, even some normies... never tried to hook me up despite knowing my situation. Supposedly a lady at work "had someone in mind" but never did. I've joked with them that they'd never hear from the girl again if they did. Not to say I'd kill her or anything, but they'd be so pissed for being set up with an uggo they'd cut them out of their lives. :feelsokman:

No, because my "friends" (even those few I ever had) wanted me away from girls because they saw me as something that could diminish their own chances and they told me that I am an embarassment/a creep (sometimes literally to my face) - that's one of the reasons why having friends is cucked. Luckily, they never contacted me after school, friendships are worthless.

This, was the starter friend for all the new kids in class and as soon as they had better options they abandoned me. All my "friendships" were partnerships of convenience motivated by grades/loneliness.
yeah, I was really close friends with this one hapacel for 2 years. we talked all the time during class and would hang out outside of school at least once a week. then he got in to a brief relationship with a fat BPD white foid with green hair (who ended up cheating on him and breaking up with him) and started being a stuck up asshole. I didn’t even care that he had a girlfriend, he just had this idea in his head that he was now “above” me and that I was someone he could pick on now since he was “getting pussy” (she never even did anything sexual with him) and I wasn’t.

eventually he started doing really scummy shit like screenshotting our private messages and spreading them around, probably just out of some basic desire to seem “higher” on the social hierarchy by harassing people who are “below” you. it felt like he saw me and our friendship as the physical embodiment of his “loser” status and became really shitty and sadistic towards me as a result even though I hadn’t done anything to him

haven’t talked to him in a long time, as far as I know that bluepilled retard is still a virgin and has never been in a relationship since

Last edited:
No, they started peeling off as soon as they smelled pussy and realized foids don't want to be around me.

yeah they even did a post on their instagram like an ad an no one replied

a foid friend once tried to help me and set me up with an ugly sheboon I mogged brutally and even this bitch ghosted me eventually
jfl at the ad, cage gif

This shit would only work with a foid. Even with a chad it might be too cringy and set redflags

Idk how about I'll stump your fucking skull into the pavement instead greycel?

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: fuck i've never seen anyone mention this ever but ive experienced this

People were cordial and friendly until they started fitting in with another group or felt like they could increase their status by backstabbing me

jfl at the ad, cage gif

This shit would only work with a foid. Even with a chad it might be too cringy and set redflags
ikr

god only knows how far I went trying to ascend

Yup. Once or twice. But obviously the girls always rejected me

My friends are incel too or at the very least low tier normie but they are bluepilled to the core

I didn't have a friend in the last 20 years.

This Chad friend of mine years ago tried to pass this girl off on me because he was tired of her trying to get with him (he was with another girl and very happy). Dude was trying to do me a solid and with his charmed life just didn't realize that the girl was way out of my league. (She had a nice body, 8/10 face, half asian and was just hired for her first job at a marketing firm downtown. Just lol)

He left us alone talking at a bar and it was akwerd as fuck. She tried to be nice to me for his sake, I guess, but we both knew it was retarded.

A few weeks later, he just fucked her and treated her bad on purpose and that got rid of her.

No incel has any friends and no one would waste their time trying to set up a date with us when even some normies struggle with the dating market

Never. Sounds like some trope from popular western tv shows tbh

You reminded them of themselves. People who choose to be like this after they get lucky are the scum of the earth. They know they are losers and they bully you to forget that they were just like you. It's something like a coping mechanism. These losers deserve to be alone for life

My friends are incels in denial

Yeah and the foid looked at me with utter disappointment as soon as I entered the party