Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did ERs sister get any consequences

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Did anyone dm her and tell her shes a whore. Did anyone do anything to her?

Georgia's looking fat and rough these days. She's probably not getting Chad dick anymore.

Where did you see this
There were a couple recent pics of Georgia which are hide to find. She's basically gone from the Internets for a couple years now after failing to be a low-level actress like every SoCal Stacy tries to be.

Probably not.

There were a couple recent pics of Georgia which are hide to find. She's basically gone from the Internets for a couple years now after failing to be a low-level actress like every SoCal Stacy tries to be.
Typical, thanks for the info

Where did you last see the pics?

lmaooooo she rly thought she could be an acress, stupid bitch. Btw do u know what uni she went to or anything?

they are all hiding like rats tbh

There needs to be an update on the whole family tbh

There needs to be an update on the whole family tbh
i have ER's half brother's instagram but its on private and a pic of him and his gf
upload the pics pls,i need to see

i have ER's half brother's instagram but its on private and a pic of him and his gf

I need to see both these pictures

I need to see both these pictures
Screenshot 20190124 003354

That's ER'S little brother who's 15/16 now and apparently his girlfriend.Its hilarious cause ER mogged his little twink brother so hard yet he managed to get a gf

View attachment 84107
That's ER'S little brother who's 15/16 now and apparently his girlfriend.Its hilarious cause ER mogged his little twink brother so hard yet he managed to get a gf
What the hell. How could he make his brothER turn in his grave like that? Seems like er's entire family didn't care much for him...

What the hell. How could he make his brothER turn in his grave like that? Seems like er's entire family didn't care much for him...

Brother of ER inhered the Moroccan genes of Soumaya, full with narcissism DNA and he's probably turning out to be a narcissist himself.

View attachment 84107

That's the worst thing anyone could do. Knowing your brother was suffering so much he ended his life because he couldn't get a girlfriend and then you pull off the exact thing that made him commit suicide.