Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did ER make Incelism popular?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Would the Incel community be as big if it weren't for ER?

He seems to be the one that brought the most attention to lonely men. His manifesto is what has been his lasting legacy and what makes him relevant to so many even though his actions weren't executed that good when compared to other shooters. For example look at Seung-Hui Cho no one ever gives him the praise he deserves yet everyone knows ER. I still remember when the incident occurred and hearing about it in the news, and I also remember watching his youtube videos. He was one of the first to show what is what like to live as an intel via his book and videos.

ER surely had a lot of influence. His videos made me realize that I'm not the only one who suffers from this societ<

Last edited:
I hate how he executed his plans, and the fact that he kinda was volcel as based on his manifesto he only really wanted a blond and probably only targeted 6 to 7 out of then blond stacies.

But the one thing he did perfect that we must revere him for is his manifesto, its the one thing he did that other ER's fail to do, write your story, so that society cannot deny your existence, your reason for killing, they can't just jump to "it was mental illness" when you blatantly state in a manifesto that it was being sexually repressed that caused it.

no i dont think so
reddit did, not ER
incels existed before er too. puahate was founded by an incel. ER posted on puahate as well.

View attachment 7548

"Get off this forum then. If you're not incel then you shouldn't be here"
ER

He would most likely be posting here if he didn't go er.
What a legend

no i dont think so
reddit did, not ER
incels existed before er too

Lol what, come on dude, give ER his props, the fucking phrase "Go ER" is literally based on his name, it is not synonymous with committing a mass shooting.

fucking reddit?

I didn't even know what an incel was till I heard about Elliot Rodger, didn't even know I was one, or what that the term existed, to say that he didn't take this to an entirely new level is ridiculous.

puahate wasnt incel-only website and he did fakecel hunting even there

he would be one of the "witchhunting truecels" here for sure
This site would be so great with him

I want to see ER biopic tbh.

I hate how he executed his plans, and the fact that he kinda was volcel as based on his manifesto he only really wanted a blond and probably only targeted 6 to 7 out of then blond stacies.

But the one thing he did perfect that we must revere him for is his manifesto, its the one thing he did that other ER's fail to do, write your story, so that society cannot deny your existence, your reason for killing, they can't just jump to "it was mental illness" when you blatantly state in a manifesto that it was being sexually repressed that caused it.
Yeah his manifesto was his real legacy. It made media acknowledge his real reason for committing the crime even if it were for a few seconds.

no i dont think so
reddit did, not ER
incels existed before er too. puahate was founded by an incel. ER posted on puahate as well.

View attachment 7548

"Get off this forum then. If you're not incel then you shouldn't be here"
ER

He would most likely be posting here if he didn't go er.
Dam never knew Incelism had lore. Anyways its seems like he would have been a truecel on this forum, I wonder what his post count would have been.

Inceldom is still a niche subculture.

ER surely had a lot of influence. His videos made me realize that I'm not the only one who suffers from his subhuman looks.
er wasnt ugly.... at all..

One time in highschool I wanted to go to this party where it was a massive grind fest. I was maybe 16. My best friend at the time told me "Why bother going to the party, we are repulsive to women"

Since hearing that statement I know that incels everywhere have the same thoughts