Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did EmergencyManual kill himself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
People have been using him as an example of dead members.

yeah, if those discord pms are to be believed

Too many larpers.
The closest thing I've seen to a member faking suicide was Italiancel and that's because he tried to overdose but a friend found him and he went to the hospital.

The closest thing I've seen to a member faking suicide was Italiancel and that's because he tried to overdose but a friend found him and he went to the hospital.
I edited that but then the post needed to be (((approved by a mod))) so I deleted it.

Too many larpers.

"I'm choosing to take my own life" will become the new ban request.

I guess "I'm not aliving myself" is filtered for new accounts.

who is this italiancel?

oh i remember him.i was shit scared that another brother had fallen.Glad that he survived.How did you guys get the news that he survived?
he started posting again and we realized he didn't off himself

we need an official graveyard ngl @SergeantIncel

I didn't know he survived. That sucks for him if he wasn't larping about his neck.

Another fellow sand Italian.

Does anyone know the method he used? Wasn't it disclosed?

No suicide no surrender. Go down swinging.