Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Did Elliot Rodger actually succeeded in his goal?

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I remember him talking a lot in his manifesto about wanting to actually change society, become a dictator and do great things and while he failed to actually change society directly, he might have just created a ripple effect that cannot be stopped.
Of course, lepine did the job way better a long time before him but in a way, social media, which has become a way for normans to get rid of us, actually helped spread the incels goals. And now with Alek's facebook post about Rodger being confirmed, it's highly likely that more will follow Rodger in the future. whether the next shooting will be in a day, month or a year, one thing is clear, Rodger done his part very well, and the incel movement would have never spread as much if it wasn't for him.
I haven't felt so happy for a while. I am very curious to see where those events will lead.
Cheers to the media, normies and chads to fear us.

"If I can't join you, I will destroy you" ~ER:feelsautistic:

*Blocks your path*
Door clipart vector 5

Lmao, what do you expect a group of basement dwelling betas with high inhibition will do? They will do nothing, ok so a few whack jobs go and kill a few people every year or so, that achieves nothing. Their will be no beta uprising and women will still like Chad. Also the problem for Incels isn’t societal as much as it’s biologial. Women are attracted to tall, beautiful, charismatic men with inteligence or power. It’s in their genes no amount of killings will ever change that.

Lmao, what do you expect a group of basement dwelling betas with high inhibition will do? They will do nothing, ok so a few whack jobs go and kill a few people every year or so, that achieves nothing. Their will be no beta uprising and women will still like Chad. Also the problem for Incels isn’t societal as much as it’s biologial. Women are attracted to tall, beautiful, charismatic men with inteligence or power. It’s in their genes no amount of killings will ever change that.
There has been a drastic rise in school shootings and other attacks like this in the last couple of years. You give it enough time, things will start to change. The fact the media covers today so much about incels will only help the black pill spread, just like ER did. More blackpilled people means more blackpilled whack jobs. More whack jobs....More fun!
I haven't been so happy for a while.

there has been a dramatic rise in school shootings

I don't see any evidence to support your statement.

I don't see any evidence to support your statement.
See for yourself:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/04/180419131025.htm

http://neurosciencenews.com/psychology-school-shootings-rise-8846/

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-04/s-ssr041918.php

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/number-mass-shootings-rise-most-schools-fbi-report-n211261

There are different studies that see a rise. I don't think all of them are falls. How many school shootings do you remember from the 2000's? Besides Cho's high score?

School shooters are failed incels who couldn’t cope with the life they’ve been given. In a way, I’m superior to them. I’ll take that inch and run with it for a mile.

School shooters are failed incels who couldn’t cope with the life they’ve been given. In a way, I’m superior to them. I’ll take that inch and run with it for a mile.
Still doesn't change the fact they at least tried to change things, even if the way they did it was idiotic. We still need to find ways to change the current shit state our society is in, just by using less violent means...

Last edited:
lWomen are attracted to tall, beautiful, charismatic men with inteligence or power. It’s in their genes no amount of killings will ever change that.
Perfectly said.

The only hope is technological progress (making everyone a Chad or updating the primitive human brain).

Perfectly said.

The only hope is technological progress (making everyone a Chad or updating the primitive human brain).
Everyone WILL become a chad in the end, one way or another. THEY ARE BREEDING US OUT.
Look at the recent rise in average height, 90% of people who get to breed are always taller than the generation that came before, it's evolution, baby! If only chads are allowed to breed the amount of normies and especially incels will be next to zero.

Still doesn't changes the fact they at least tried to change things, even if the way they did it was idiotic. We still need to find ways to change the current shit state our society is in, just by using less violent means...
I understand that. I’m just poking fun and mocking shooters.