Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious did egg man just folded?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
After all this time he was preaching the black pill there was a part in the fifth estate that egg man said

@ 20:20

Its like egg man didnt even fight back and explain how the black pill is real or they edited it out?

My bet is that eggman is easily manipulable or the (((producers))) just gave him a script. I doubt such a blackpilled dude didn't even try to debate the fifth estate guys

AAuE7mC6hyZuhJxue_m5Arx2nFQaFPRtpMMZiEW7JA=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
= fake news

Its like egg man didnt even fight back and explain how the black pill is real or they edited it out?

The interviewer stated they spoke for 3 hours, but they aired only a couple soundbites.

Anyway eggy said on twitter that the interviewer initially told him that the interview was going to be about autism, but he got bait and switched.

The interviewer stated they spoke for 3 hours, but they aired only a couple soundbites.

Anyway eggy said on twitter that the interviewer initially told him that the interview was going to be about autism, but he got bait and switched.

Hes lying, why did he agree to that part?

It was a traditional hit piece by the Canadian media, what did you expect them to say?

We have only each other in these troubling times

He threw in the towel due to (((legal issues)))

It's over for Eggy. Cracked, boiled, and served.

this is the funniest shit ever. that reporter with the dancing winnie the pooh footage surrounding him. chad face, so disingenuous. I'm sure he's had ROUGH life. fuck off with this shit. the world's a shitty place, bad shit happens, don't blame it on men who are completely powerless and blowing off steam online.

Eggy's too nice for his own good. Trusting the media was his first mistake. Of course they were going to manipulate his kindness because he is the type of person who empathizes and will sit down with guys who are in pain for hours. Middle aged Chad has a career of virtue signaling and protecting wamanz and wouldn't give us the time of day if he wasn't getting paid. Gimme a break.

Last edited:
Middle aged Chad has a career of virtue signaling and protecting wamanz and wouldn't give us the time of day if he wasn't getting paid. Gimme a break.
Totally agree.

The way I view it is we need someone to counter the narrative permanently. With MSM we have Alternative News Sources, with false flags with Conspiracy Channels, with Incel Slander there's not really much, except some niche right wing channels.

at least he can still be on twitter, they took that away from other figures

What is the egg thinking? Why would he interact with journos? Where is his brain?

He still has Twitter? I thought he deactivated it.

eggy has always kind of been a flake.

The (((CBC))) edited out the part where Eggman would have said that he was in previous relationships, and made him look like a virginal incel who promoted violence by a troll rap song which became viral.