Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did Cho get any admirers after his mass killings?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
The florida shooter and Elliot got admirers. I guess this is proof as absolute subhumans, nothing can make a foid like you.

no man, not that i know of, same goes with AL, AM, and paddock

No,literally no one.

Why didn't he publish his manifesto online??? JFL at sending it to (((the media)))

I remember a webcomic back in 2010 or so that had school shooting scene and inserted quotes from Cho in it as well as his pictures.

Its title escapes me...

He has fans but they’re far and few between

Nope. Not a single one. He was an ugly autistic ricecel. He knew damn well that there was no hope for him.

i guess the few white features elliot inherited combined with the pussy moistening murders allowed him to get fangirls, cho just had the murders but was a full ricecel autist so i guess he skewed more onto the creepy side of the creep-misunderstood spectrum

I remember a webcomic back in 2010 or so that had school shooting scene and inserted quotes from Cho in it as well as his pictures.

Its title escapes me...

This one?

You can see it in his face, he knew it was over. This is the result of a ricecel realizing the blackpill on his own, his mind could not handle it so he went APESHIT. Most ricecels in denial survive by cucking their minds and become orbiting faggots who play e sports and browse reddit.

Attachments

• seung-hui-cho-235991-1-402.jpg
    seung-hui-cho-235991-1-402.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 49
You can see it in his face, he knew it was over. This is the result of a ricecel realizing the blackpill on his own, his mind could not handle it so he went APESHIT. Most ricecels in denial survive by cucking their minds and become orbiting faggots who play e sports and browse reddit.

Cho was relentlessly bullied during his school years. That played a big part to.

Cho and Lanza get no admirers

Its a shame he deserves admirers

Last edited:
No. Elliot wasn't all that unattractive tbh, that's why he got some admirers. Just like most kids who shoot up a school and gain fame. They have some sort of attractive feature that makes women lust over them. Not many girls were lusting after the mutt who shot up parkland, but plenty were the columbine shooters, though one was a jew it didn't make much difference since foids can't tell since they are all in their little fantasy world.

No, he was an ethnic, nerdy, and had too much recession.

General Cho might not have fans in the normie world. But he will forever be the GENERAL to us incels. May he rest in power.

I would have dated him tee hee.