Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did braces improved your teeth structure?

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
have you ever had braces? id it make you look more presentable?
Im thinking about getting braces.

Never had braces before tbh, but no teeth for your face anyway.

Yes tbh it's worth it.

My teeth are perfect because of braces.

Yeah i had invisalign for a while and it fixed my horrendous overbite. Stupid foid orthodontist thought I would need surgery at first but turns out my teeth are alpha :chad:

you guys made this post a lifefuel thread tbqh

yeah but don't get extractions no matter what

never had braces and my teeth are fucked,my parents didn't even new what braces were.

i have braces on and they havent done shit

you guys made this post a lifefuel thread tbqh

:feelsokman:
Braces also help align the teeth so that it is easier to chew food without it getting stuck in misaligned teeth. But braces are good to get while young like before you are 20 years old.
It's like one of the easiest looksmaxxes

Yeas i used to wear braces as a teen. And i've to say that they did indeed improve the look of my teeth.

Had braces for 2 years and according to the doctor if I wouldn't have had them I would look more ugly as I already am.

No, it made my jaw regress and made my face look like it is melting. Do orthotropics instead.

I had to get a lot of orthodontic work done as a kid (expanders, retainers, braces etc) because I have terrible dental genes and my adult teeth were going to start growing in over each other

you know you're subhuman when you would literally be deformed if not for modern medical technology

Had a huge underbite when I was a kid, tons of shit gave me a pretty good jaw now. If you got the money do it.

I got braces when I was 17, only got the bottom row done (was meant to have top and bottom done but my mum was too poor to pay so I never went back) and had them in for like 5 years lol. They ended up breaking due to rotting away and I had to take them out myself, can still feel the cement on the outside of my teeth when I roll my tongue across the bottom row even now. 20 years later.

So no, they done jack shit.

Yeah, mines were looking straight terrible before I used braces from 14 to 16

My teeth were extremely crooked and the braces fixed it but it did come with a price: it gave me a tooth gap.

my upper teeth are decent due to braces but since I had to removed them my lower teeth are pretty fucked up, and it kind makes me uglier since it pushes my lips foward and makes my chin looks more recessed than it really is, so I'm probably getting braces anytime soon

Yeah braces fixed my fucked up teeth to a large degree and they were really bad.

The top row was behind the front row when I’d bite down so I think that’s called underbite?

Also I think I had one or two teeth on the bottom or top that were really fucked up and out of place.

The braces sucked to wear and the metal wires on the sides of my mouth would often cut into my cheeks and for a while my parents had to struggle really hard to hook these tiny little rubber bands to my back teeth at times and I had to be really still for them to do it right and I think they may of been somewhat painful during or after the application process for whatever reason, but ultimately all my pain and suffering paid off, as over time the braces gave me a normal bite by bringing my teeth over and they uncrooked my fucked up out of place teeth bringing them into the fold properly by positioning them side by side with the other teeth where they belonged, rather than like before braces where they were directly or near directly behind another tooth at an awkward angle.

My dentist was happy with the end result as I believe my parents and I also were but yeah my mouth was so fucked my dentist informed me he couldn’t completely straighten my jaw with the braces procedure so even though I’d never really notice it when I bite down now apparently it’s at a slight angle.

This makes me a bad candidate for those new white fillings as a crooked bite puts extra pressure on them causing them to break/fail relatively quickly compared to metal amalgams which can last practically forever despite looking a crooked bite because metal quite obviously can handle the tremendous bite pressure we exert over time on our back teeth.

Yes they're worth getting