Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did blackpill ruin family for anyone else?

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
My parents and sibling are all subhumans. I have a short, dumb, bald and fat dad, and a short, fat, ugly mother. I have the right to insult them about my looks because they both have done it to me numerous times before. I came home from college and they forced me to go to thanksgiving dinner with them. It was terrible. I have no desire to be with the people that put me in this shitty dump and gave me one of the worst possible genetic combinations a human could have.

Today they were telling me to go black friday shopping with them. I wanted to spit. People 3 years younger than me would be there with their girlfriends, their friend groups, and then I would be there with subhumans 1, 2 and 3. I would rather kill myself. Does anyone else think like this when thinking about their family?

Keep writing essays

Yeah bro, it must be very sad to want to have a hole between your legs

The "blackpill" ruins only delusions. Reality is already ruined.

I'm the El Goblino but my parent's aren't ugly

I have insulted my parents many times
I am in the last of the black pill now

thats why i hate going out with parents.
fk shopping. i just need my food.

J'ai le droit de les insulter à propos de mon apparence car ils me l'ont tous les deux fait de nombreuses fois auparavant.
I am very sorry that things are going so badly in your family. Their behavior is deplorable, you have my support.