Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did being incel have a negative impact on your studies?

Did you get shit grades throughout high-school because of your inceldom

• Yes my mental illnesses and social ostracized past made my grades shitty

• No it didn't really have an effect

• Still had shit grades but it had nothing to do with my inceldom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Trying to see if I am not the only one that could link my shit grades back to my inceldom :feelsbadman:

A mix of both. I did shitty in school because of low iq, but having no motivation made it harder.

Yes, I think women should be separated from early age at classrooms, so we can actually focus on something.

It didn't really impacted them, except that last semester (depression hit really hard)
And even with this, I still got good grades somehow

yes my gpa was high 3s but never hit 4.0 as was frustrated with no pussy to fuck

A mix of both. I did shitty in school because of low iq, but having no motivation made it harder.
Nj8W

depression ruined me

My passion and motivation for STEM just fizzled out after I realized it was just cope and girls didn't care about me either way.

Yes it is harder to focus. I am doing study online and it is much easier. Im also more stable than when I was 18 so that has helped immensely as well.

Of course depression fucks up your head

not sure because I never had a gf or sex or kiss with foid,
so I don't know if I would have done better in school with all that,

Yes, absolutely. It was incredibly difficult to focus on my studies in college due to the constant threat of spending the rest of my life alone, and as such, my grades tanked.

No. How would having zero friends stop me from studying?

I've become an alcoholic.

yeah, doing a stem degree at university with no one to study with, while being invisible to everyone? that's fucking hard.

it's not easy to dedicate hours upon hours of hard work each day to complete real analysis assignments, while resisisting the urge to give up and turn to your favourite copes instead.

Actually, it made my grades skyrocket.

I've known of Shannon Bosanac for eight years and two months now. I believed we would "match" well at the time we met, but she was actually quite shallow and vain. She made it apparent to me by coveting tall males who had no genuine interest in her.

When I was fifteen/sixteen, I educated myself on "certain subjects" to a very great extent. This did not take away the pain I experienced from being ostracized in group therapy because I was autistic; it made it much more difficult for me to chat with people of similar education/background without feeling unsure of myself.

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging painful memories. Some wounds are simply "infected" and need to be treated.

I am functionally disabled and very poor. My mother "aids" me in adulthood as compensation for past mistreatment(She viewed her son as an autistic embarassment). She cannot, however, aid me in dealing with the painful memories of being bullied in group therapy, and I do not expect her to; I view it as my own personal problem.

Although I've always struggled in society due to mental illness, my VIQ is actually in the "High Average" range(Neuropsychological testing); It was never acknowledged because NTs never gave me any opportunities to express it. They believed I was "dull" due to my autism symptoms.

Cliche: "True validation comes from within"

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 03 56

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 26

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 42

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 35 02

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 02 06

Hahaha:

Only two people can crack most public exams, the full blackpilled ones, who have nothing to lose, and the ones who are extremely privileged and don't need to worry about anything else.

Both can solely focus on the exam, but for different reasons

Actually, it made my grades skyrocket.

Last edited:
No. It wasn't the inceldom that negatively impacted it but the bullies. They destroyed my self-confidence to study after accusing me of cheating, calling me stupid after they looked at my test paper with low score, and telling others that I don't understand the shit I read. My parents too, everytime they look at my test papers, they will always compare me to other students and tell me how stupid I am compared to them and how smarter they are compared to me. :fuk:

View attachment 629275

Only two people can crack most public exams, the full blackpilled ones, who have nothing to lose, and the ones who are extremely privileged and don't need to worry about anything else.

Both can solely focus on the exam, but for different reasons
Interesting and not stupid.

I think studying was like my biggest cope for years.

No . Studying keeps your mind busy and you can cope.The passing of time with no one by your side crushes someones soul

Not exactly but I am ruined forever intellectually and as a result I'm turning into a dull person.