Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Did anyone tell you are "rude" ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I fucking sick and tired if hearing this phrase!

I didn't say a goddamn word! Why are you assuming I'm being rude or dismissive of people?

I always wondered if I really had an attitude problem.

Now I realize it's bullshit. They just don't like the way I look. I give off a scowl like face combined with ugliness so they think I'm dragging down the energy of the place.

I beat if I had a handsome Chad face I could actually be rude and now one would give a shit.

I've tried really hard but I realize they will never accept me and will keep saying I'm rude.

If you don’t acknowledge roasties and treat them like queens, you’re rude according to society.

You're rude if you're ugly and don't act in a subordinate manner

You're rude if you don't wish to socialize
You're rude if you are a ugly subhuman
You're rude if you try to socialize with an ugly face
You're rude if you try to argue with someone who is constantly degrading you
I'm all of these so everyone calls me rude

my teacher asked me why I was always so angry

Yea because i dont give a shit about their opinion i could care less if they think im rude

my teacher asked me why I was always so angry
Even my psychologists in the hospital asked me and told me I am endangering the success of the treatment like this. :feelswhat:

Well my "new" autism special needs therapist told me I am kind recently. First time I heard that by someone.

rudemaxxing

Yes my cucked parents tell it all the time

Even my psychologists in the hospital asked me and told me I am endangering the success of the treatment like this. :feelswhat:

Well my "new" autism special needs therapist told me I am kind recently. First time I heard that by someone.
Therapist are liers and scammers who will make you a junkie

Another sign of failo effect
You are always in the wrong when socializing
Normie logic is seriously just:
Bad face=Bad person

Teachers tell me I'm rude, because I'm always late and don't say "good morning". No morning is good for the subhuman.

I have had similar experiences. In the past, I would always ask myself, “why are people so offended and angry at everything i say? Why are they so passive aggressive with me when i don't even say anything? Am i doing something and i just don't realize it?”

Then I realized that it was everyone else that was the problem. It wouldn't matter what i did, they would have thought i was rude if i always smiled and treated them well and did everything for them.

Now whenever anyone starts that passive aggressive, angry at me but too pussy to say it to my face bullshit, i just leave. No point in talking to 99.9% of the population.

Normie logic is seriously just:
Bad face=Bad person

Yea. Ignoring people is rude according to normies